Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion with Shea
Good

Suave Cocoa Butter Lotion with Shea Reviews

Ranked #1043 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

Suave cocoa butter lotion with shea lasts 24 hours to fight the cycle of dryness. Its non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and easily into skin. With the Suave lotion with shea, you can smooth flaking skin and firm it to improve tone. Visit suave.com for more information.

December 10, 2014

Dry skin, stretch marks, baby bump.
    This product works perfect on all of these.
    When pregnant use it to help reduce stretch marks and help keep your tummy nice and smooth.
    It also works great on dry skin, I love using it on my heels and between my toes.

August 25, 2011

For years and years I have been spending so much money on creams and lotions that claim to give me clear skin..I have Keratosis Pilaris which is very common and sadly genetic. I have gone to multiple dermatologist and have bought every single expensive treatment they have told me to buy for better skin and nothing work till this ! It's got this for $3 , you can't beat it! Plus you can lather this all you want without worrying about it. I stock this up like there's no tomorrow.