Suave Keratin Infusion
Good

Suave Keratin Infusion Reviews

Ranked #655 out of 971 in Shampoo

August 26, 2015

I used the suave keratin infusion conditioner this weekend and i got to say its really good.
    I wasn't expecting it. I didn't buy it , my cousin and i made a little beauty products swap and she uses this..

It detangles the hair, leaves it soft. I really recommend it for frizzy hair and it smells good

July 21, 2015

I used Suave Keratin Infusion for a while, and it worked wonders!! It made my hair less frizzy, without being just plain old oily. It tamed it without weighing it down. It kept the knots to a minimum. It kept my hair looking stylish. It was easy to style , and everyone always gave compliments. So gals give this a try and you wont regret it!!!

April 02, 2013

Since I began using the shampoo and conditioner, I have noticed a difference in my hair! It does not seem as frizzy as usual, and it is virtually knot-free! My hair is softer and clean, and overall I think this is just great! I have never used Suave before but it seems like quite a good match for my hair. I tried this rather than the Tressemme version, and I think this is a reasonable alternative. The only issue I found is that it smells a bit odd. But it's tolerable. So go! Fellow frizzies unite!

April 05, 2012

I am in love with this product, I purchased it while on vacation at Walmart in Hawaii.
    I usually use a detangler leave in spray after washing my hair, but with this product I did not need to because it left my hair feeling silky smooth!
    I cannot find it anywhere in Canada so when I go to Washington in a few weeks I'm going to stock up!
    I would recommend it to all, felt like I just stepped out of a salon!