Suave Keratin Infusion
Good

Suave Keratin Infusion Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 1037 in Shampoo

March 01, 2017

I have fallen involve with the new suave, it really helps my hair My hair is growing, its smooth, Its not frizzy it smells amazing, It looks great with or without running the straighter through it. I dont have oily hair after using this product, I can tell my hair is much stronger

August 26, 2015

I used the suave keratin infusion conditioner this weekend and i got to say its really good.
    I wasn't expecting it. I didn't buy it , my cousin and i made a little beauty products swap and she uses this..

It detangles the hair, leaves it soft. I really recommend it for frizzy hair and it smells good

July 21, 2015

I used Suave Keratin Infusion for a while, and it worked wonders!! It made my hair less frizzy, without being just plain old oily. It tamed it without weighing it down. It kept the knots to a minimum. It kept my hair looking stylish. It was easy to style , and everyone always gave compliments. So gals give this a try and you wont regret it!!!

April 02, 2013

Since I began using the shampoo and conditioner, I have noticed a difference in my hair! It does not seem as frizzy as usual, and it is virtually knot-free! My hair is softer and clean, and overall I think this is just great! I have never used Suave before but it seems like quite a good match for my hair. I tried this rather than the Tressemme version, and I think this is a reasonable alternative. The only issue I found is that it smells a bit odd. But it's tolerable. So go! Fellow frizzies unite!

April 05, 2012

I am in love with this product, I purchased it while on vacation at Walmart in Hawaii.
    I usually use a detangler leave in spray after washing my hair, but with this product I did not need to because it left my hair feeling silky smooth!
    I cannot find it anywhere in Canada so when I go to Washington in a few weeks I'm going to stock up!
    I would recommend it to all, felt like I just stepped out of a salon!