Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 935 in Shampoo

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this pH balanced deep cleansing formula that helps remove residue without stripping moisture. Say yes to beautiful without paying the price.

March 27, 2013

This is a good shampoo, but my hair gets a bit oily even though i wash it two times. it smells good , but after i wash it, the smell doesnt get in my hair.

April 20, 2011

This shampoo works amazingly well! It's cheap, smells good and works wonders for my hair!

May 19, 2010

My husband brought this shampoo home with him from the store since he thought it would be the same as the more expensive brands I usually buy. Boy was he wrong! It stung my eyes and left my hair greasy and limp. This Suave product will not see the inside of my shower again!

May 06, 2010

I have sometimes-curly/sometimes-poofy/sometimes-straight hair. My hair picks and chooses what it wants to do each day unless I explicitly tell it otherwise. Most days, I tell it what to do with mousse and LOTS of hairspray. I'm the girl with crunchy curls. This is a relatively new lifestyle for me...I used to be the girl with the ponytail until I found a stylist that gave me the right cut for my hair type.
The point is....I use a lot of product. And one day I noticed that all of the product was not coming out and my hair was ending up looking greasy and not-so-cute. My mom told me to try clarifying shampoo to get it all out, so I went to the store and bought the cheapest clarifying shampoo I could find....Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo (and it's sister conditioner). All in all, I spent about $7 on these two items.
That night I washed my hair and when to bed with it wet like I tend to do sometimes. The next morning, I woke up with the softest, most beautiful curls I've ever had. Every trace of mousse and hairspray was GONE and my hair looked and felt absolutely beautiful. Every since then, I use this clarifying shampoo once a week (a little buildup helps me hold the crunchiness) and it does it's magic every time. I love it and you cannot beat that price!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for