Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1522 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 10, 2016

I have fine, curly hair and the key with curly hair is moisture. The key with fine hair is not weighing it down. This conditioner is my go-to because it does both of those things better than anything else I've tried! (And I've tried a lot, in almost every price range!) One bottle lasts me a few months (using it almost every day) and you can't beat the price!

August 28, 2015

Bought this at the dollar store and it gave me dollar store hair. Great smell and price but left my hair flat and needing to be re washed that night

August 28, 2015

I cannot find this brand anywhere in stores and that made me a very sad hair junkie :(
I have loved this since the moment its wonderful, beachy coconut scent invaded my nostrils!!! It is a wonderful and CHEAP product that I can't get enough of and if I ever find it again I will buy in bulk. I cannot tell you how much I aDore this product! !!! The smell makes me think of my childhood. It's awesome - definitely highly recommended. I wish they would bottle this scent. I would wear it as perfume.

February 26, 2015

I am addicted to the smell of coconut. I love that this product is very inexpensive, and it works wonderful. I use it with the matching shampoo.

January 31, 2013

This conditioner smelled amazing, and I was super excited to use it. Unfortunately, it didn't leave any scent on my hair, and it also left my hair pretty oily. I would never purchase this product again, for myself.

January 31, 2013

STOP THE PRESS! WOW...I've been spending all my hard earned money on expensive hair products and all the while a tried and true brand right under my nose. I usually buy Suave brand products-I currently use the lotions and deodrant but why not the hair care? While I was transitioning from a perm to my natural hair a few years ago, I was so focused on buying 'all natural' and pricey new products thinking that it would somehow make my hair look better or feel softer. I'm guilty in a sense, of becoming a product junkie...a new natural hair product hit the shelves and I just had to have it and some of the prices were outlandish but that phase is over now as I'm finding what my hair likes and dislikes. I started using Suave to try The Curly Girl Method last year and have kept this brand in rotation- it's so affordable, why not? This products is also easy to find, which is another plus (most drug stores/grocery stores/big box stores) carry this product for under $5 in the family size (22.5 fl oz).

May 16, 2011

I am doing the Cg thing, and this stuff is amazing! It's dirt cheap, smells like a tropical fantasy, and detangles my very curly hair! It is great to get the same effects of pricy products for a lot less! I prefer very thick conditioners, but all in all this is a good one and doesn't build up on my hair!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier