Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

• This dry shampoo spray, with mineral clay refreshes hair to prevent a greasy feel between washes
  • Absorbs oil & refreshes between washes
  • Meets CA and NY Clean Air Standards.

February 20, 2016

This dry shampoo works great! It instantly refreshes hair and makes grease virtually disappear. It is so inexpensive. It goes on clear and doesn't leave any powdery white residue. My only complaint is the scent. It smells too fruity (like grapefruit) and it's so overpowering. You end up smelling like it all day. If it had a different smell I would buy it again because it works great.

November 28, 2012

When I bought this I wasn't expecting really anything good. I used it on my hair and I was surprised that it actually worked! It was the first time I tried using any dry shampoo, so I wanted to get something cheap. I will definitely buy this again and again. It's a great product and on top of that, it smells great! But I will say when you spray this in your hair have it about 7 in. away from your hair. If you don't it will look like you have gray hair. :) But don't make that stop you from buying this product, because it's fabulous! It's also a plus when it's the cheapest dry shampoo on the market that actually works.

April 14, 2012

I love this dry shampoo! It's ten times better than the Tresemme shampoo (I'm starting to hate Tresemme products because they seem to chemically and the scents are too cloying) and the scent is more subtle. It gets rid of grease really well.

October 17, 2011

I've been using this for a few months now because I do have a very oily scalp. I was finding that although my hair looked great in the morning, by mid-day my scalp was always oily. So, I wanted to try this to see if it would help and, I tell you, it really does. I use this on my roots only and it not only keeps oil at bay all day, it helps add some lift and body to my hair! Amazing I tell you!