Suave Professionals: Humectant Conditioner

Suave Professionals: Humectant Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner nourishes and hydrates hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Salon-tested formula combines humectants with the latest advances in hair care for soft, full and radiant hair. Special humectant formula replenishes vital moisture. Moisturizing formula penetrates hair for extreme conditioning. Panthenol and Keratin helps restore dry and damaged hair.

November 23, 2010

I used this for quite a while 6 months ago and it was okay, nothing special. It was just another conditioner and while I was great for my co-washes, it sucked at doing what it was meant to do.

October 14, 2010

I've always liked Suave hair products. They're very inexpensive and they've worked better for me than some $10 conditioners. However, I can't use their conditioners for very long. I'll go through a bottle every once in a while when I'm tight on money but if I use it for more than a couple months it tends to make my hair slightly oily. I have somewhat thick, bipolar hair, it can get really dry one day and be completely oily the next if I don't watch what I put on it. I found out that while I was using this conditioner, I couldn't use my normal hair cream to blow dry/straighten my hair, which is what would keep it from getting split ends, etc. So for a while I had really dry ends but the rest of my hair would accumulate a lot of oil within just a day. But again, I do think it might just be because I am prone to oily hair. Besides that, the rest of their products works pretty well for such a low price.

January 16, 2009

This is a great product! Well worth the price! It goes well with the humectant shampoo. I have used this with the shampoo for over 10 years. A few months ago I ran out and had to go without it and I realized just how much a difference it makes with my hair. It helps with split ends and dryness and it makes my hair so incredibly soft. I forgot how great it really was because I was use to it.