Suave Professionals: Humectant Shampoo
Good

Suave Professionals: Humectant Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo nourishes and hydrates hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Salon-tested formula combines botanical extracts with the latest advances in hair care to gently restore dry, damaged hair. Special Humectant Form

January 15, 2011

I'm one of those people where it seems like my hair gets used to a shampoo and it eventually becomes ineffective in doing what it's supposed to do, this shampoo is not one of those shampoos. I've been using this shampoo for over a month now and it still makes my hair feel soft and luxurious everytime I use it. plus it smells delightful! I recommend using it with it's matching conditioner for that extra bit of moisture. I've been dying my hair with home colour since I was 13, this combo has made my hair feel much less damaged than it has in years. I bought it at Wal-Mart in the U.S for $1.87 (each), compared to the $30 for Nexxus brand (which what they compare this formula to) it's a massive bargain that won't leave you feeling cheated. My hairdresser friend said my hair looks and feels healthier than she's seen it in a long time. I will definitely be sticking with the Suave family of products in the future.

January 16, 2009

This shampoo is the best shampoo for dry hair! There are others that work well, but they are very exspensive. I have been using this product for about 10 years. This is well worth the little extra money.