• Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 999 in Shampoo

Salon quality shampoo and conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner. This normal conditioner is infused with 100% natural rosemary and mint, which are known for their invigorating properties. It effectively conditions as it detangles for hair that's soft and shiny.

July 21, 2013

This is the best shampoo I have ever tried. We can't buy it in Canada, so I have to pick it up whenever I'm in the US. I'm very picky with shampoo scents. I hate the majority of them but I love this one. It feels very fresh and clean. It leaves my hair feeling silky and soft, but unfortunately the smell doesn't stick around. The only con is that it does leave some build-up, but I just use Suave Daily shampoo to get rid of that every few days.

The only thing is that I wish it had a pump. I bought the biggest bottle possible at WM and while some of the other kinds had pumps, this scent didn't. Just to reinforce how much I love this shampoo, I picked up two big bottles of it while I was in the U.S. for vacation!

October 18, 2011

I'm so very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this shampoo for its price point. The scent is out of this world - if you dislike the overused floral and tropical fragrances in other products but love Aveda's Rosemary Mint Shampoo, this comes darn close. In fact, according to the product packaging it's proven to invigorate as well as Aveda's product.

Invigorate is one thing, but on all the other important characteristics of a decent shampoo it seems to work just as well as many other drugstore brands. I have never used Aveda's shampoo for a longer period of time so I can't compare it with Suave's formulation apples to apples.

Bottom line: for the price point and for the great results on its own merits, I definitely recommend this shampoo.

June 03, 2011

I must admit, I was a little skeptical of this product, due to its sheer affordability--I mean, $2.85 for a 32 oz. bottle of shampoo? How good can it be? Well, I decided to try it, and let me tell you, it can be excellent. First off, I love the smell! I'm so tired of all these overly sweet, fruity scents in hair care these days, and this one just smells so clean and herbal! The rosemary-mint combination really is as refreshing as the bottle claims--my hair and scalp feel clean and invigorated, and, best of all, it doesn't leave any residue.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam