• Suave Professionals Styling Foam Extra Hold

Suave Professionals Styling Foam Extra Hold Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1964 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 08, 2008

To start off, this product is GREAT! I really didnt expect much from it when i purchased it at Walmart. Most Suave products (in my opnion) aren't the greatest, but when i saw 'Holds as well as Sebastian ®' at the bottom of the bottle, i couldn't resist. The Sebastian brand has a good repuation, so i plopped it in my cart. Also, there was 25% more in this 8.75 OZ bottle, and it was only a dollar and some change. As stated in the title, this product is extra hold, and for the most part it holds up very well. It has a normal mousse consistency and smells really good. My hair is very wavy once i wash it, but once i brush/comb it out, it tends to get stringy. I add this styling foam in my hair and my waves appear just as quickly as they disappeared! This product also works well if you want that 'scrunched' look, just add some gel and some hairspray. The design of the bottle is trés chic, but i think it has changed. If you click on the direct link as to where you can get it online, the picture looks a little different from my picture of the bottle. To end this off, the Suave Professionals Styling Foam Extra Hold has become a daily staple in my hair routine. I love it :) Thanks for reading my review, and make sure you go out and purchase this now!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends