SUBWAY COLD CUT SANDWICH Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 212 in Fast Food

April 06, 2016

I had the cold cut sub last night for supper on flatbread. It is one of the original subs that subway started with. They are basic but very tasty. The price is always great and the ingredents are always fresh. I find you cannot go wrong with a cold cut.

January 01, 2016

I always get this sandwich. Its really cheap and is a great lunch option.

December 31, 2015

very good.. tastes fresh .love the bread and the saice

December 31, 2015

This has become my new favourite sandwich! I used to always stick with the veggie delight because of price but this sandwich is only a little more expensive but still just as reasonable but tastes so much better! This sandwich tastes the best when it's toasted and loaded with veggies. You definitely get good bang for your buck with this sandwich!

December 10, 2015

We go to #Subway at least a couple times a week. My husband buys these #Subway Cold Cut Sandwiches all the time. The sub buns are always so fresh, the blend of cold cuts they use always taste good and you get a generous amount, There is always fresh and wide selection of sauces and topping to add on your sub. So it tastes just the way you like it. It is a great price and prepared very quickly. I also like the fact that the workers always wear plastic gloves on their hands, Always fresh and delicious.

0.5/5

December 10, 2015

My own personal opinion I can't stand subway food, everything taste bland not worth the money for bad food

September 23, 2015

Cheap fast food, definitely not healthy but a good snack

July 28, 2015

SUBWAY COLD CUT SANDWICH;

a 6 inch cold cut sandwich is my favorite quick go to sandwich from subway!

Great tasting and quick to make and healthy alternative to a burger!

Made on your variety of bread choice, topped with your choice of ingredients and the cold cuts is great!
Only concern is cold cuts are known to be more processed meats in terms of choice, however good price, healthy veggies, makes this sandwich a good lunch choice!