Sudocrem Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

December 05, 2016

This can be pretty expensive, but it does work really well!! I have always been a penaten person, but my daycare provider uses this on my daughter for her diaper rashes from teething and it works just as well!

December 05, 2016

I received a little sample from hospital when I had my baby. It was really nice it coats area and stays on really well coating the rash and protecting it. I ended up buying a big tub and I like the creamy texture. I once had a really bad sunburn on my face and I had nothing in my home for it so I tried the sudocream and it worked really well to moisturize and protect it from peeling. I never even peeled and it was the worst sunburn of my life. So that alone leaves me feeling confident that this will help greatly to heal a simple rash, or even a really bad one.

December 05, 2016

When my daughter was younger she seemed to get rashes all the time. At first I tried Aveeno only because I had it on hand from my shower. It kind of help but not really. Almost the instant I used sudocrem her rash went away. This stuff is amazing.

November 07, 2016

We've only used this cream on our baby and he has never had a problem with diaper rash! We used it often when he was a newborn and now we usually only put it on if he's a bit red or before bed time (when he'll be in the same diaper for a few hours). The product lasts a long time.

November 01, 2016

I have been using this cream for years. I first discovered it at my place of employment (a nursing home) we used this on our residents and I couldn't believe how effective it was. I then became a grandmother and my poor little granddaughter has such a sensitive bottom. I saw this product on the shelf in the drug store and was thrilled knowing how well it works. This is the only diaper rash cream that would heal my granddaughters bottom, within one day the results were visible by the second day the rash was well on its way to being cleared up. I always have it on hand and use it at the slightest sign of redness to keep the rash at bay.

October 09, 2016

My skin broke out horribly recently and I was desperate to fix the problem. After googling remedies I came across sudocrem which lots of people swore it helped...so I gave it a try and holy moly it actually worked! It is greasy and will get on your bedsheets, maybe place a towel or use a white pillowcase so it's not so noticeable, but by morning your zit will have shrunk if it's not gone entirely. Who knew baby butt cream was also great for your skin (and it says so on the bottle too!)

September 29, 2016

I love this baby rash cream not for my baby, but for ME !!

It reduces redness, itchiness, and size of blemishes and pimples. It softens my face at the same time as it clears it up.

I used to laugh at my sister with her "Sudocrem Mask"" on before bed, but then I saw the results WOW

It doesn't clog pores, is hypo-allergenic and does have a slight smell, but a medicinal smell, not added parfume.

I honestly think it has helped my wrinkles too.

September 29, 2016

My daughter is 2. She has only ever had 2 diaper rashes. Sudocrem was the only thing that worked on her skin without making her have further. Reakouts.

It's easy to apply and to clean up. It's also in a convenient container. I purchased a 250g container and it isn't even at a quarter used 1.5 years later!

September 25, 2016

This cream works really well for extremely irritated skin. Gentle for baby's bum and effective for the nastiest rashes, Sudocrem soothes the skin and doesn't burn when applied. An excellent choice!

September 22, 2016

I used this for my feet, which are very dry and cracked and it worked! They felt great after. I recommend soaking your feet first and then rub on the Sudocrem, use white socks overnight and viola! Amazing results.