Sudocrem Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

March 23, 2017

This is the best diaper cream ive ever used, and I've used almost every one out there on my three babies. Its all you need, if they do have a little rash it clears up right away and is sensitive to use everyday

March 20, 2017

The only diaper rash cream you will need! Works fast and effectively. I don't use anything else. Price is great and you get a good sized container. Always have this in my diaper bag :)

March 20, 2017

The only cream my daughter doesn't react to. Works quickly and effectively. She had a bad rash and we used some Sudocrem, by the next day the rash was gone entirely.

March 19, 2017

I'm sure I'm not the only mom that uses sudocream, it's like a mothers essential. It works like a charm every time. It comes in a huge tub which lasts forever!!

March 13, 2017

Sudocrem is my favorite bum cream and after four children I know my bun creams. It clears up diaper rash overnight and helps prevent it from coming back.

March 06, 2017

This brand was actually recommended to me by our family physician. I absolutely love it. I find that it wipes clean everytime and doesn't stick like other creams.

March 05, 2017

J'ai toujours utilise cette crème fessiers lorsque je m'occupais de bébé, et je l'aimais bien ! c'était efficace et ça n'en prenais pas beaucoup pour fonctionner.

February 28, 2017

As an Irish person I have known about Sudocrem my whole life. There's a joke that if you break a bone you would just put Sudocrem on it and you'd be grand ha! I love it and use it for everything - chub rub, spots, pimples and burns. Trust me Sudrocrem does way more than soothe a babies bum. The only downside is the price of it in Canada, like all beauty products here it is a lot more expensive than in Ireland. However a little goes a long way and I find my tub has lasted for well over a year now as I don't have a baby to use it on! I would 100% recommend it!!

February 28, 2017

This diaper barrier cream is fabulous, the best out there. As a mom of three this is my go to bum cream for babies. The product is best kept at room temperature or slightly warmer-I find when left cooler than room temperature it clumps and is hard to apply. The effectiveness of healing diaper rash is top notch. The packaging could use some improvement, it is easy to open which is also easy for toddler to open. I would recommend keeping an opened tub on a high shelf.

February 28, 2017

This is the only diaper cream we use, it worked wonders with our little one. It cleared up her diaper rash almost instantly. A little goes a long way with this diaper cream. It is more expensive than others but it is worth every penny and last a long time