Sudocrem Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

February 15, 2017

My doctor provided me with a whole bunch of these small containers of diaper rash cream for my son when he was young I must say this stuff works a lot better than any brand i've tried and comes in smaller containers making sure not to take up much room in a diaper bag

February 15, 2017

The sudocream is the best daiper rash cream that I have used for my baby! I have used live clean, babylife, and burts bees but this is the best cream for diaper rash. It has a nice scent as well

January 18, 2017

I use this for bug bites, pimples, and rashes. This cream is a SAVIOUR! I highly recommend it only because it is amazing for spot treatment, it takes down redness and it's great for eczema.

January 17, 2017

A little goes a long way and is truly effective in clearing up a diaper rash. I have used this cream for years on little ones and it works like a charm. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy. It is a little pricey but absolutely worth the cost for the results.

January 11, 2017

This is my go to diaper cream! It feels nice and smooth and not sticky like the other ones. It clears up rashes quickly. There is a light lavender scent to it too which is really soft and nice.

January 09, 2017

Having a newborn and looking for a diaper cream that will help prevent rashes i asked several people what they thought and they allrecommended Sudocrem and i can see why. My son doesnt have even the slightest rash because of it and it took away the small one he had just after birth.

January 07, 2017

With all three of my sons I used this product. I loved it. Went on easily and wiped of very easily, which is great.. This product worked wonders. Helped almost immediately which is very important.

January 04, 2017

Whenever my daughter gets a stubborn rash our go to Cream is Sudocrem! You begin to see results within 15 minutes of applying this cream to the affected area! It has been a lifesaver since she was born!!! I would highly recommend this product!

December 05, 2016

This can be pretty expensive, but it does work really well!! I have always been a penaten person, but my daycare provider uses this on my daughter for her diaper rashes from teething and it works just as well!

December 05, 2016

I received a little sample from hospital when I had my baby. It was really nice it coats area and stays on really well coating the rash and protecting it. I ended up buying a big tub and I like the creamy texture. I once had a really bad sunburn on my face and I had nothing in my home for it so I tried the sudocream and it worked really well to moisturize and protect it from peeling. I never even peeled and it was the worst sunburn of my life. So that alone leaves me feeling confident that this will help greatly to heal a simple rash, or even a really bad one.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser