Sudocrem Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

Sudocream Diaper Rash Cream was created almost 80 years ago and has been used by millions of moms, dads, and healthcare professionals to treat sore skin caused by diaper rash. For more information, go to http://www.sudocrem.ca/

January 18, 2017

I use this for bug bites, pimples, and rashes. This cream is a SAVIOUR! I highly recommend it only because it is amazing for spot treatment, it takes down redness and it's great for eczema.

January 17, 2017

A little goes a long way and is truly effective in clearing up a diaper rash. I have used this cream for years on little ones and it works like a charm. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy. It is a little pricey but absolutely worth the cost for the results.

January 11, 2017

This is my go to diaper cream! It feels nice and smooth and not sticky like the other ones. It clears up rashes quickly. There is a light lavender scent to it too which is really soft and nice.

January 09, 2017

Having a newborn and looking for a diaper cream that will help prevent rashes i asked several people what they thought and they allrecommended Sudocrem and i can see why. My son doesnt have even the slightest rash because of it and it took away the small one he had just after birth.

January 07, 2017

With all three of my sons I used this product. I loved it. Went on easily and wiped of very easily, which is great.. This product worked wonders. Helped almost immediately which is very important.

January 04, 2017

Whenever my daughter gets a stubborn rash our go to Cream is Sudocrem! You begin to see results within 15 minutes of applying this cream to the affected area! It has been a lifesaver since she was born!!! I would highly recommend this product!

December 05, 2016

This can be pretty expensive, but it does work really well!! I have always been a penaten person, but my daycare provider uses this on my daughter for her diaper rashes from teething and it works just as well!

December 05, 2016

I received a little sample from hospital when I had my baby. It was really nice it coats area and stays on really well coating the rash and protecting it. I ended up buying a big tub and I like the creamy texture. I once had a really bad sunburn on my face and I had nothing in my home for it so I tried the sudocream and it worked really well to moisturize and protect it from peeling. I never even peeled and it was the worst sunburn of my life. So that alone leaves me feeling confident that this will help greatly to heal a simple rash, or even a really bad one.

December 05, 2016

When my daughter was younger she seemed to get rashes all the time. At first I tried Aveeno only because I had it on hand from my shower. It kind of help but not really. Almost the instant I used sudocrem her rash went away. This stuff is amazing.

November 07, 2016

We've only used this cream on our baby and he has never had a problem with diaper rash! We used it often when he was a newborn and now we usually only put it on if he's a bit red or before bed time (when he'll be in the same diaper for a few hours). The product lasts a long time.