Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #404 out of 784 in Lip Balm

1.5/5

September 23, 2016

I really wanted to love this product but the price and the results definitely do not go hand in hand. I found this to be on the pricier side, with not enough of a tint and much too soft. I left this in my purse in the summer and it melted! Maybe i just had a bad experience with this product but all in all I wouldnt purchase this again.

June 12, 2015

so yummy, i feel like a piece of fruit.

November 28, 2014

Excellent lip balm to keep lips moist and not chapped.

September 09, 2014

I love Sugar Lip balms they keep your lips moisturized while giving them a nice tint. I would buy lots more of these if the price werent so high.

April 25, 2014

I love this product but its a little bit pricey for a lip balm. Plus where I live its really hard to get a hold of.

April 14, 2014

I LOVE Sugar Lip Treatments. I received two small sizes as a birthday gift from Sephora and became hooked. They really make your lips feel soft and moisturized without feeling oily, sticky, or shiny. They also provide a natural looking tint, and smell amazing. They are a little bit costly as far as lip treatments go, but it's totally worth splurging on.

April 14, 2014

This is my favorite lipgloss! The color is there, but not too bold. The lemon taste is wonderful and my boyfriend likes it to ;)

March 25, 2014

I got this when Sephora had an event I even met the co-owner of Fresh and I bought the Lotus eye cream and a face cream and I got two Fresh items and Sephora as a free gift they gave this and the other Fresh small perfume but I don't know if this is good I had the birthday gift and I used it pricy but good...the only problem: it got wheat gluten in it so that's not perfect (no problem for me) but do check ingredients in the lip treatment

February 17, 2014

This lip treatment is great. Its from sephora and comes in diffrent flavours that are all wonderful. The sugar berry is great it does what it says and gives you a tinted lip color that is appealing. It also has a spf of 15