Good

Sugar Mountain The Confectionery Co. Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 6 in Boutiques & Malls

June 05, 2015

Such a fun place to go! Every candy imaginable is there, and then some. A blast from the past to get some favourite candies from childhood.

June 05, 2015

My daughter and I love going into this candy store, they have anything & everything you want when it comes to candy. They have candy in bulk, domestic, novelties, & even sugar free candy.

March 19, 2015

i love going here! i have a really big sweet tooth and this place makes me happy! i love seeing all the old candy that i gew up eating! i do find them a bit pricey.

March 18, 2015

What an awesome place to visit. Candies everyone for your tasting enjoyment. The store is very well organized and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. There is always something new to discover. The candies are fresh and the bins are full of the products you need. I like being able to pick out things that I can't purchase at a regular store. Quality and quantity can be found here. They also have luscious ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm willing to pay a bit more for something I can't find anywhere because I come here for a special treat and not on a regular basis. The whole family looks forward to heading out to Sugar Mountain.