• Sugarpill Love
Good

Sugarpill Love Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 1155 in Eye Shadow

April 04, 2016

I adore Sugar pill products! They send you the cutest boxes & package everything perfectly in tissue paper. & add in stickers & a free sample of loose shadows how could one not love them.
    Love+ is one of the most amazing red eye shadows on the market.
    I love using this eye shadow for everything!
    Eye liner, bold shadows, or blended out accents.
    It's amazingly pigmented & stays on all day. Some times even after washing (a little coconut oil will get rid of anything remaining). & for only 13$ from the main website. I recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect red.

February 07, 2012

I love red. It makes me think of sunsets, autumn leaves, Christmas, (Canada - I consider myself to be very patriotic), and all other good things. I've had a lot of trouble trying to find a red shadow that works. They're either not pigmented enough or make me look like I have some sort of nasty eye infection.

Sugarpill is a fairly new independent makeup company, run by the lovely Amy, and the name couldn't be any more fitting because I for one am addicted. Love is easily one of the most gorgeous red shadows I have ever come across. The colour is pigmented and long lasting. There is also something almost velvety about it during the application process.

The other great thing about Sugarpill and Amy is the customer service. Every order comes beautifully packaged, with a sparkly sticker, a business card and a sample of one of the loose shadows. Amy also handwrites a thank you on the receipt.

Updated On: February 13, 2012

Weird, this colour is actually called Love (Plus) ...as in with a plus sign but it didn't show up anywhere. Strange.

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores