Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum
Good

Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 337 in Eye Cream

October 19, 2016

I'm a sucker for good packaging and good ingredients, so I impulsed bought this (from Winners for $10 - normally $15)

Pro:
- feels great on the eyes
- perfect under make up or without
- lightweight and absorbs into the skin immediately
- love the creamy texture
- pump bottle so it is hygienic
- contains aloe vera
, cucumber, burdock with rosehip and borage oils
- 100% vegan
- 100% carbon neutral
- no animal testing

Cons:
- can't think of any at the moment !

Really loving this, and it has now replaced my existing eye cream !!

June 21, 2015

I have been using Sukin products for a few years now and have been really pleased with all of them. I picked this up on a whim because it was on sale for $10 which is a bargain! This product comes in a nice glass bottle with a pump which keeps things sanitary. The name of the product is a bit misleading, its consistency is more like that of a cream than that of a serum. However I think it is the perfect consistency. It is a light cream that applies smoothly and absorbs well. It doesn't leave the eye area looking greasy and makeup applies well over it. I can't say whether it helps with lines and wrinkles, but for young skin like mine that just needs a bit of moisture, it's perfect! This product, like the rest of the Sukin line, contains great ingredients like aloe and rosehip oil. It is very gentle and free from harsh ingredients which may irritate sensitive skin. I'll definitely repurchase this!