Good

Sukin Nourishing Conditioner Paraben Free Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 539 in Conditioner

July 19, 2016

I have been using Sukin facial products with success so I decided to branch out into their hair care products. I purchased this one in particular because I have dry hair and wanted something that was nourishing and also paraben free. I found after using this product for approx 3 months my hair was dry and brittle and it was not effective in providing nourishment to my hair.

June 16, 2014

This is one of the best natural conditioners out there! It comes from a company that states "skincare that doesn't cost the earth". I have thick, curly, course, very dry mixed race hair. This will work well for those who need a protein boost in their conditioner. (For hair that is Dead and lifeless) it is also very moisturizing. this has been the boost my hair needed to perk it right back up! It's been a Life saver for me! I also put a little in a squirt bottle and mix it with distilled water to use it as a leave-in. awesome!! Two thumbs up Sukin!!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil