Summer Day and Night Video Monitor 5" Screen

Summer Day and Night Video Monitor 5" Screen Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

Portable video with carry handle, 5" black and white screen, glass lens for clear picture quality, 3-channel selection minimizes interference.

July 09, 2014

This has been a great product. I now give it as a shower gift and passed mine on to my sister in law.

July 04, 2014

This is a good video monitor. I'm guessing there are better ones out there though. Ours works well and we haven't had many problems with it on its own. It has been dropped a couple times, therefore the screen started going white. We were able to fix it, just in time for my hubby to drop it on the tile and shatter the screen. It still works, so I guess it's a tough little thing.

October 13, 2013

Recommend this!
Never had any problems with this and i've had it for a while now!

October 07, 2013

I love the size of the display on this monitor. It is nice and big to see your little one! I received mine as a baby shower present and I absolutely love it!

September 29, 2013

We did a lot of research before buying this system and we did a good job. This system is without a doubt excellent. Within the 1st year i had a problem with one of the adapters. I used it overseas and it got damaged. Once I got back i called up summer infant and they shipped me a new one right away. I am so impressed with the system and the support.

April 22, 2012

How great is this you can watch your baby and hear her as well this is just great

January 05, 2012

Was given to me as a gift for my baby shower, I think its awesome!

November 11, 2011

I love my Summer monitor! It helps me see my son when he's asleep and it picks up the tiniest of sounds so I can even hear him breathing, so it's awesome. It was a great price too. I got it 3 years ago for my oldest son and it still works like new now.

September 22, 2011

I really liked this monitor, the price was fairly good but worth it! It is easy to mount above your childs crib or bed and has good night vision and sound! I can sleep so much better being able to see my son when i want now. the only thing i wish it had was something to let me know of movement in the room, that would be great for security. right now you have to push a button to view and i would love to be alerted instead!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!