Summer Fresh Hummus Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 25, 2016

Summer Fresh Hummus is one of the best dips around. When you read the label you won't be disappointed. It is definitely a healthy snack and goes with almost anything. Great for young or old.

June 22, 2016

My favourite is the roasted garlic flavour. A good for you dip with crackers or as a spread on a sandwich. You don't even realize you're eating healthy. Unless you're like me and have to be careful not to just keep on dipping until your container is empty. A VERY tasty treat indeed!

April 24, 2016

This hummus is delicious! It comes in several flavours, but my favourite is the plain one. I eat it with crackers, veggies, I even put it on sandwiches! Its a healthy alternative to heavy calorie laden dips and spreads. The price is always reasonable, and I like to always have a container in my fridge for when I get the munchies! Hummus is very healthy, and it goes with so many things, it makes the perfect snack. Summer Fresh also stays mixed and doesn't separate like some brands do.

March 24, 2016

The taste of this hummas is very fresh like most of summer fresh products. hummus is very good on carrots and crackers . Its easy to make at home as well all you need is chick peas

March 04, 2016

Very fresh and authentic tasting. I try to wait for a sale, as we can go through the it quite quickly, but it is, imho, the most authentic tasting pre-packaged hummus available. I love it on crackers, or as a dip for fresh cut celery, carrots, and peppers.

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

If you like hummus I'd say go for it. But for me this was completely a texture thing. It is smooth and has little bumps all in this. I really could not get pass the first bite on this.

February 28, 2016

little pricey here but I love the taste. Tastes a lot more natural than other companies versions. This company makes overall great dip, I have tried many different ones and I LOVE them all. When I look for hummus this is my go to. Love my carrots and hummus.

February 26, 2016

I love Summer Fresh Hummus, it is so creamy and they have a variety of different flavours. This is always a staple in my house. I have tried many other brands of Hummus, but this is my favourite and go to.

It is about 3 dollars, however it lasts a while.

January 10, 2016

This is a nice switch from eating regular dips ,great flavor ,nice consistency, the price isn't bad

January 02, 2016

I love hummus and this is my go to one! There's different selections to choose from which is great if I want to spice it up lol It's amazing