Summer Infant Baby Video Monitor Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

July 24, 2015

I love the concept but we've been having issues with hand held monitor and customer service is no help . Sucks, great product

October 25, 2014

So we got this monitor as a gift and were very happy to receive it. We didn't use it until our child was around 8 months. It worked great. After a few drops on the tile floor, the screen started to flicker at times, but was still working well. After a few more drops, and lots of cracks on the glass screen, the video finally stopped working. The audio still works, and that works for us. (We should have been more careful with it). This thing is a TANK! It takes a lot of abuse and still works.

September 30, 2013

I received this monitor as a baby shower present back in march. We did not use it until my son was born in May and it is already not working! The video part of the monitor flashes and does not give you a clear picture at night anymore! I loved this monitor when we first used it but it does not last. I am now going through the warranty process so we will see how that goes!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products