Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 139 in Bassinets

July 12, 2016

The Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper is a great addition to our newborn baby gear. It is lightweight, portable and small when folded up. We use it in the living room as a safe spot to set baby down when needed and to take with us when visiting friends or family. The mesh sides are nice so that baby can see out and allow lots of air flow. We haven't used it in our bed as we also have a co-sleeper bassinet but you would need to have at least a queen with 2 adults in order to fit it although snuggly. We have a king which would not likely be a problem space wise at all.

March 10, 2016

I got this as a baby shower gift . It was ok, convenient, portable sturdy enough. The Summer Infant by your side sleeper lasted only a few months, my baby grew out of it very quickly, which was disappointing because i like the product. It folds easily so you can put it away or take on trips, the mattress is waterproof and easy to clean, the design makes it easy to view baby at all times.

February 18, 2016

My son and daughter in law have this bassinet for my Grandson. It is great, very portable, lightweight. The baby can be right beside you while you are relaxing and watching TV. I absolutely love this bassinet for its convenience.

January 28, 2016

As a First time Mom with my new born I wanted my baby to be safe. I bought this one for her to sleep. It kept her safe until after one month or so until she didn't want to be in it any more. Its for a short time use. But for me it was worth it.

December 27, 2015

I didn't like this. It almost tipped over a few times and it wasn't very comfortable for my baby. I ended up taking it back.

December 27, 2015

Bought it for my 3rd child since my elder kids always sleep with me in my bed when they were a baby. It is easier for me to sleep with the baby for breastfeeding especially in winter :) so they didn't really use their own crib and we thought it will be safer to buy this side sleeper when my 3rd baby is born.

It is light weight and easy to move it around your home or even take it to travel. Also, it is waterproof and easy to clean. My baby always sleep their during day time.

However, I didn't use it at night or put it on my bed just because I am too lazy to take the baby out from it to breastfeeding. If I do that, it will be same as using crib.

If only using the day time, you may also want to buy the stand, so that the baby won't sleep too close to the floor.

May 14, 2015

We had a full sized Bassinet for our now 3 month old, and she hated it. A friend recommended trying the Summer Infant Buy You Side Sleeper, so we bought one. My daughter LOVES it, I think the fact that it's smaller makes her feel more cozy, comfortable & secure. It's also great for using in our small bedroom, now we have room to move around without the big bulkiness of a full sized bassinet. It's great for co-sleeping or for just placing on the floor so you can keep your baby close. I highly recommend this sleeper to any and all new parents!