Summer's Eve Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 13, 2016

I love this because it makes me feel fresh and you do not have to douche. my husband notices the difference too. I like that it is like just for me. it lasts long because nobody in the house uses it and it smells good, lathers well and is not drying like conventional soaps. it is not expensive and goes a long way. I smell fresh all day and love to use it during my periods because it really helps with any odors affiliated with it.

October 04, 2016

Love the scent of this product. I find that this product tends to keep me fresher that the other brands
Gentle enough not to cause any sensivities. Great product

September 18, 2016

I am post menopausal and like many women find the need to feel extra fresh. I have used this product for many years and definitely recommend it. There is no soap in the ingredients so it's just a cleanser which is healthier and more effective.

August 29, 2016

I've gone through so many of these because I love this brand so much. It's perfect, not too scented, doesn't irritate my skin, affordable and effective!

June 28, 2016

I love using this product instead of soap. It is gentle and doesn't sting or burn. It cleans your most intimate areas without over drying or being too scented. This product is available scent free also

June 28, 2016

This is a great and safe product to help keep you feeling fresh "down there".
It is a very sensitive area but this product just feels like water, I don't even feel it and it leaves no irritation or redness. You also do not feel any residual product or a "film" on yourself afterwards.
I love to smell good and fresh everyday, from head to toe. This product really helps me to achieve that and it just overall feels good to know you're fresh and clean. It is not at all an over-powering or strong scent, just a light and clean fragrance - I highly recommend this to all women looking for a little extra freshness.

June 10, 2016

I have very sensitive skin down there and I tried Summers Eve wash and was amazed by it. It leaves down there clean and fresh. It also feels like water when using it.

April 08, 2016

Ok so I have a hard time finding soap of any kind whether it be bar soap or body wash to use that won't irritate my skin and I thought that if I got this product in the sensitive selection that it would be super mild considering what the product is used for. This had a light scent that was really nice and it did not irritate me at all. I paid about 6 or 7 dollars for this but it was worth it because it lasts a while.

April 08, 2016

Summer's Eve 'delicate' feminine cleansing wash should be in every woman's shower. Leaves you feeling fresh and clean without any residual dryness. Regular soap had left me searching for this and can't imagine being without this feminine product.

January 21, 2016

Absolutely love this products. I use the wipes it easy to Cary with you in ur purse. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean for the rest of the day.