Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray Sunscreen

Sun Bum SPF 50 Original Spray Sunscreen Reviews

1 review
Ranked #25 out of 332 in Sun Protection

September 20, 2016

I am a sunscreen maniac! I have very pale skin that burns easily, so in the hot summer months, I am always applying sunscreen. In the past, I had tried the Sun Bum's cream sunscreen, so when I saw this on the shelf at Shopper's Drug Mart, I just had to try it. It is on the expensive side of sunscreens, but I feel like you really get what you pay for with sun protection. As a spray, it goes on smoothly and is great for on-the-go or touch-ups. The nozzle has never clogged on me, which is a huge bonus! There is an awesome design feature where the cap twists shut over the nozzle for travel so there aren't any spraying accidents in the bottom of my bag. I love the light floral/tropical scent and always get complimented on it. I have never gotten a burn while using this product, which is awesome. I have recommended it to everybody that I know and will buy it many times over in the future. A fantastic sunscreen!