Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 30

Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 332 in Sun Protection

July 11, 2016

Both my daughters (picky teens), swear (not really lol) by this lip balm! I should also say my pickiest (15 year old) says the shampoo and conditioner are 'life changing experience' lol. Though they are are the more expensive side, they are well worth it. High quality made products. Sun Bum should try to also promote more in the teen / young 20s line of clothing shops.. - Brandy Melville etc..

June 29, 2016

Parfait pour une longue journée au soleil. En plus d'être efficace sur mes lèvres , ils sent extrêment bon . Je le conseille à toute personne qui aime passer une petit journée au soleil

June 27, 2016

Disponibles en 6 saveurs fruitées différentes, je l'ai ai tous !!!! Mon préféré ? Celui à la lime! En plus de sentir bon et d'hydrater les lèvres, ce baume à lèvres prévient les coups de soleil avec un FPS 30!

August 03, 2015

Just went on vacation, I had a "soft lips spf" lip balm, but it seemed to come off super easy or fade. I saw a display for Sun Bum lip balm (which is the first time I came across the lip balm, but I already own other Sun Bum products) and figured since I loved there sunscreen and After Sun lotions I would try it out. I got the Key Lime flavor. And I'm loving it. Much better than any other Spf for lips I've tried. It was $5, and considering that's the cost of most lip balms (besides the terrible "original Chapstick") I say it's worth it.

June 22, 2015

I am always looking for a lip balm with sun protection as I've burnt my lips badly before so I'm very cautious. This goes on smoothly and smells delicious (banana flavor). It doesn't have the yucky white pasty look like some sunscreen lip balms. Love it! Happy to finally have found one I like.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag