Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Good

Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 541 in Misc

July 17, 2016

I cannot say how much I love Sun Bum sunscreen! I am very fair and burn super easily, so I am always on the lookout for a great sunscreen. One thing that I have learned over the years is that you get what you pay for. Yes, Sun Bum is a bit pricey, but it is totally worth it! The smell is AMAZING! It's like a cross between a coconut and banana scent? I get compliments about the scent every single time that I wear it. Application is super smooth, it goes on more like a lotion than a traditional sunscreen. It covers well without leaving any residue, greasiness, or white cast. I can go out in the sun and not worry about burning! I have yet to get a sunburn while wearing this sunblock. It really is my current favourite sunblock and I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of their line. I have already recommended it to all my family and friends.

July 16, 2016

I just bought this sun screen and I'm in love the smell is amazing it is a bit pricey but so worth the money even with the spf being 50 i still got an amazing tan and was protected from the sun the lotion is very smooth doesn't leave white streaks on your skin and is water resistant which is amazing i will continue to buy this sun screen

June 21, 2016

A bit pricey but this sunscreen is amazing, I adore it. It smells so good and it protects well. I am a very pale person that burns easily and has sensitive skin so I tend to watch out what I put on. This is the best sun screen I've tried so far. I found this at shopper's drug mart/ pharmaprix.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic