Sun-Maid Raisins Mini Snacks Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1122 in Snacks

January 21, 2017

Love these! I can remember having them as a kid and still really enjoy them as an adult. They taste delicious and are a great grab and go snack or a nice addition to school lunches. I love that they are the perfect portion size!

November 10, 2016

These are a great source of iron and wonderful to pop into the kid's lunches for school. I love them myself and they are well worth buying.I can remember eating these as a kid

November 10, 2016

These are great healthy snacks for the kids and adults. I like the small little packs that they come in. They are the perfect snack size. Plus this is the best. BRand for best tasting raisins.

November 08, 2016

These raisins have been around forever! I remember eating them when I was a kid, and now I have passed on the tradition to my child! (though she isn't a HUGE fan...her tastes buds are changing though). My husband and I end up bringing them in our lunches, and it works great for that extra sugar boost needed to get through the day!

October 19, 2016

Ça me rappelle tellement des souvenirs d'enfance! J'en mangeais toujours quand j'étais plus jeune,c'est une petite collation parfaite quand on ne veut pas trop manger et c'est ben cute! Je recommande!

October 02, 2016

My favourite brand of raisins. I have been eating these since I was a kid. Love the individual packages to control portions. I like mixing these with nuts and chocolate bits etc to make my own trial mix. Yummy!

October 02, 2016

I like the Sun-Maid brand firstly, and that the raisins are in little boxes all ready for you to throw in a lunch box, your purse, or just grab out of the cupboard for a quick sweet snack that isn't refined sugar.

Also, unlike most brands, Sun Maid has no added oil. Its just raisins. They are a tad expensive though, but you pay for quality and purity.

October 02, 2016

This is a classic childhood snack. As I grow older, i continue using it. The mini boxes makes it super easy to take to school or to work or wherever you may be going! If you don't like raisins, this is probably not the product for you. Everyone else, why not?!

October 02, 2016

Super bon raisins sec et en plus les petites boîtes sont parfaites pour les lunchs ou en collation. Format idéal ,mais moins économique pour le porte monnaie.

September 30, 2016

We always have these in our cupboard! We stick it in the twins lunchboxes for school and I give them to my 2 year old when I need to do something (cleaning usually) and can't have him hanging around me.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset