Sun-Rype Fruit Source Bars Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 539 in Misc

FruitSource Blueberry Pomegranate Sun-Rype Products Ltd. is Western Canada's largest manufacturer of juice-based beverages, all-natural fruit snacks and energy bars. Sun Rype products ltd. fruit snacks energy bars apple juice orange sauce food and beverage manufacturer natural blue label Okanagan Kelowna Canada Fruit snacks aren't just for kids. FruitSource bars are 100% fruit... FruitSource Blueberry Pomegranate Strawberry Cherry Berry Plus Veggie - Tropical Plus Veggie - Wildberry Plus Veggie - Raspberry

November 14, 2016

I love these! The strawberry is my favourite- i usually only buy those. I find them to be a bit expensice although Im sure if you buy in bulk they are worth it. they taste so good though!

November 14, 2016

I love keeping these handy in my purse and car. My daughter loves them and they suit our needs. I'd rather thus sitting im my purse then an actual fruit for convenience.

June 25, 2016

These fruit bars are locally made in the town I live in. They are like a half inch or so piece of fruit leather. They are a terrific treat for kids instead of junk food.

June 09, 2016

I but these at my local dominion and I find that these are great to have on hand for a sweet treat and these are far better for you than any of the other more candy like products. This is a healthier alternative that taste great and these are also good for children.

February 29, 2016

I decided to buy these for my son instead of the super sugary almost like candy fruit roll ups. I really liked these, they are an easy snack, they taste great and are super chewy. They are also reasonably priced.

February 19, 2016

These Sun-Rype Fruit Source are a great snack. Great for when you are on the go. They taste great. Nice and chewy. They are a wide variety of favors. Good price.

February 10, 2016

I really enjoy these source bars.
They are a great snack when you are craving some sweet fruit but
are in a rush out the door. Easy to throw into your purse or lunch bag.
Great flavour options too.

February 08, 2016

Love these bars. Just have to remember to buy them. They taste great and small can fit in purse for a snack. Good source of fruit.

February 07, 2016

These taste healthy and great. Good for an afternoon snack.

February 07, 2016

I really love fruit bars when I have a sweet tooth, since they have fruit in it, I feel less guilty! They are quite sticky, and are quite hard to get out of the wrapper, but I love the flavour and the texture of these bars. My favorites are the ones with veggies in them! Yum!