• Sunbeam 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle
  • Sunbeam 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle

Sunbeam 1.7L Detachable Cord Kettle Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 987 in Misc

November 08, 2016

This is a great portable kettle- easy to clean, detach, plug in and boil! The price can't be beat as well. I have had mine for years- I keep wondering if I should get a new one, but why replace if it isn't broken?

May 15, 2016

i love this kettle...it is as fast as a microwave when boiling my water....its easy to use and does not take up a lot of space on my counter!!!the water gets really hot which seems to make my coffee taste better

May 15, 2016

This Kettle is durable, fast in boiling water, easy to fill up as it comes with a detachable cord and is affordable. I picked mine up at Canadian Tire for under $20. I purchased my kettle 6 years ago and it still going strong. I dont have the worry of calcium buildup as I have a filtration system hooked up to my water. I own the white one.

January 24, 2016

Great Kettle I use mine every day I use to have a lot of calcium that would build up in it by not emptying the water after each use I use to clean it with pure vinegar then I purchase a water softner and now I get no more calcium build up and that's great my Sunbeam Kettle will last a lot longer

December 30, 2015

Great for boiling water, but remember to keep it clean or you will get calcium build up on the bottom.

December 29, 2015

This is a great kettle. Mine is about 4 years old and still working good. The price is really affordable too.

December 29, 2015

THis is a very simple, easy kettle. It's in my staff kitchen so it gets used a lot though out the day. It works great and has lasted a long time.

December 29, 2015

I was looking for a fancy kettle to match my kitchen . I bought this instead. It's plain white nothing fancy and does the job!

April 16, 2015

Great kettle that boils water really fast. Im always on a rush, so boiling speed and convenience is amazing.

March 14, 2015

I've been so pleased with the way this kettle works. It features an easy open lid and a see through volume indicator on the side so that you can see how much water you've added. It has a removable plug and you just press the on button to make it work, which then shuts off automatically once the water has boiled. It takes about 2 minutes for it to boil depending on how much water you've added. It has become one of my most used kitchen tools and it is still as good as new. Highly recommended!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag