Sunbeam Standard Moist Heating Pad
Good

Sunbeam Standard Moist Heating Pad Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 109 in Pain Relief

January 01, 2017

Love this heating pad I use it pretty much everyday. Easy to connect and disconnect for washing it. Works great moist or dry. Has 4 different heat settings which I find the first to second hot enough for myself. Good quality for the price and would definitely buy again

March 02, 2016

I purchased this as a replacement for my 17 year old Conair Heating Pad that I use every day at work for my shoulders/neck/back.

I chose this smaller size, as it is the perfect size for my office chair – the King version would be too large for an office type chair (better for bed perhaps?).

I have been using this on the low setting, and it is the perfect temperature to keep my back warm and my muscles looser during the day.

There are 4 heat settings, which can get quite warm.

There is a 2 hour time off, which I like, as it’s a SAFETY feature – one should not fall asleep with a heating pad on for both fire and burning considerations (i.e. if your face ends up on the pad with a high heat setting and pressure, I could certainly see injuries occurring).

It is comfortable and plush to touch, and it doesn’t make crinkly sounds like my old one did (I have misophonia – dislike of sounds – so the crinkling sound annoyed me – this pad is quiet).

It is also super light weight, and does fall off my chair when I get up.

The cord is decent, and you are able to detach it from the pad when you clean it.

I hope I get at least half the time out of this pad as I did my last one!

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher