SunChips French Onion (Oignon a la Francaise) Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1224 in Snacks

January 04, 2017

My husband and I love French Onion flavoured SunChips. They are our go-to snack. I love that they are multigrain and still satisfy the need for a snack. Only comment would be to bring back the White Cheddar flavour!

June 01, 2016

I bet you just can't eat one . These sunchips have no trans fat and are very delicious and irresistible that it is very hard not to eat the whole bag. These are a nice change from potatoe chips.

March 08, 2016

These are a really good chips, they are a great texture and are packed with flavor. These chips also have a different taste compared to a potato chip and it's really yummy. Defiantly one of my favorites.

June 03, 2015

Transfat free and Made with whole grains, these chips are definitely a step in the right direction for snacking, I always enjoyed their harvest cheddar variety, but the onion seems a little less rich and just as tasty. Plus. My daughter loves them even more than those fatty greasy chips.