Sunchips Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar
Good

Sunchips Multigrain Snacks Harvest Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 20, 2016

These are delicious! Perfect side with a sandwich or on their own. They are crisp, cheesy, perfect saltiness. Love the crunch without the guilt. YUMM

June 20, 2016

These are delicious! The chips are light and crispy, the perfect crunch in your mouth. The cheddar flavor is subtle and they are just the right amount of salty. I really like these chips - less greasy than other alternatives. Downside is the bag -it is extra crinkly! A bowl is definitely required if you're going to munch on these while watching TV.

June 10, 2016

Oh yes. These are good. I don't even like cheddar flavoured things but I can handle these. The soft crunchy texture is to die for. It just hits the spot. I cherish each chip. In my highschool days, I bought a mini bag every day from the vending machine. You can buy a mini bag for about $1.25 CND. These cheapest place to buy a mini bag is at Dollarama.

June 10, 2016

I love sun chips with my life, the only down side is the terrible smelling breath they leave you with afterwards, so make sure you pack some mints or gum with you too. Definitely a much healthier alternative to your regular chip brands and oh-so-yummy!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear