SunChips Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1061 in Snacks

December 05, 2016

Since I was a kid I have loved these chips. I can even remember the first time I had them. My parents had taken me to Florida for a trip we stopped for snacks and mom grabbed a bag of sun chips. I can't remember the exact kind but I know the bag was green and you can't find them anywhere anymore. I still love them but I really wish I could find the green bag :(

December 05, 2016

i love these will all my heart, i used to get them from the vending machine at school all the time and at the gym when we hangout there, i love the shape of the chip and it has just the right amount of cheese flavour to go with it

November 05, 2016

Je les trouve vraiment excellente . Une vonne marque qui propose un goût vraiment de fromage. Je recommande ,très croquante sous la dent. Super bon goût.

October 24, 2016

Sunchip au cheddar, je les adore, elles sont différentes des autres chips. Je dois faire attention, car je passe facilement au travers du sac à moi seule.

September 30, 2016

I'm a huge fan of sun chips, I think they are so different form a traditional potato chip and healthier to boot. These have a certain texture to them that make them very crunchy. I really enjoy several of the flavors that they offer and even this cheddar one but it's not my favorite of the bunch.

I find that this cheddar flavor isn't that strong especially considering how intense the other flavors are. These are about $4.00 and they don't go on sale very often so I find that I only have them on occasion. I would defiantly recommend these as a alternative to potato chips for sure.

September 07, 2016

I am not a fan of sun chips at all! I don't like the taste of them one bit, they say cheddar flavoured but I can't taste it at all. They taste drab and old to me and very salty. Sorry but these are not for me.

August 25, 2016

Really good chips, more pricey than the others but it doesnt have so much salt and gross chemicals in it. I love cheesey taste and nice crunch to it. Definetely will buy it again

August 25, 2016

I Love Sun Chips!!! They are so crunchy and have such a nice texture to them. The cheese flavour is delicious its not over powering its just the perfect amount of flavour! Taste healthier than a regular potato or tortilla chip but not sure if they are actually "better" for you. But they are a delicious treat non the less!

July 01, 2016

You can almost taste how healthy these are compared to regular chips and crisps. They have a very satisfying crunch, pleasing taste and texture, and the package size is perfect. The flavour is really pleasant, our favourite is the cheese. Great for snacks and to carry in the car for travel too. So healthy so I don't feel about giving them to my girls for snacks.

June 06, 2016

SUN CHIPS !! i LOVE THEM ! They have such a satisfying crunch when you bite into it. The cheesy taste lingers in your mouth making you yearn for more. SO YUMMY !!