• Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
  • Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 08, 2016

I purchased a set of Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil and Good Genes from Sephora after hearing all the hype on YouTube. The Luna oil has an herbal smell that bothered me at first but I got used to it. It's tinted blue so you have to work it into the skin to make the tint disappear. It left my skin plump, radiant and soft. It also helped with discoloration but did not make it totally disappear. My combination skin is glowing without being too oily. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin sticky. It's pricey but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. I use four drops every night. The bottle comes with a dropper which makes dispensing the right amount of product easy.

September 10, 2016

I have been using this oil nightly for the past month and have really notice a difference in my skin.

Pros:

- Major improvement in my skin`s appearance: pores are smaller, the texture of my skin is much smoother, and my acne scars have gotten lighter.
-the next morning my skin looks radiant and hydrated
-value for money! although on the pricier side, it does last a long while. i have been using every day for a month and it hasn`t made a dent in the amount in the bottle. this will last you a long time!

Cons:

- the scent is not the most appealing, however once it is on your face for a few minutes you really dont notice it that much.
- this product is prone to breaking people out in the first week, and this was my experience as well. however that is just your skin getting used to the product and it really was a small price to pay for how good my face looks now!

Things to consider if you purchase the oil:

-stick out the first week, you skin will act up, but trust that it will be worth it in the end!
-I suggest keeping the bottle in the box during the day so that the oil stays in the dark, this will help the oil keep working as it did when you first bought it for longer!

June 29, 2016

I am a skincare junkie and Sunday Riley's products are hit or miss for me. I love their Good Genes serum, but I think the Ceramic Slip Cleanser is meh and overpriced. This night oil is fine--it smells ok and moisturizes the skin and is a cool blue color. I'm not sure if it does anything more than that. I use other facial oil products that are much more effective and less costly than this one.

June 07, 2016

This stuff is amazing! Have really noticed a difference in my skin. Brighter skin, laugh line less visible... Its a bit pricey... Paid close to $150... But will definitely continue to use.

April 30, 2016

Worth every penny. This face oil is amazing. My skin after using is smoother, less pigmented and has a glow. Sunday Riley products over all is very high quality. I usually use Sunday Riley Luna sleeping night oil 2x a week following a good gene and clay mask. The only thing i dont like is that it has a blue hue that stains my white sheets. You just need to let it dry a bit before crawling into bed.

April 20, 2016

Sunday Riley is my HOLY GRAIL skin care line. I have 40+ yrs old combo skin care with some pigmentation, acne scars, large pores and occassional breakouts.
Luna OIL has improved my skin's appearance so much. My pigmentation has easily reduced by half, the texture is smooth, pores are smaller and no breakouts.
This is an expensive oil but well worth the price. A large bottle lasts me almost a full year. So a little goes a long way.

March 31, 2016

This was my first experience with a facial oil, and so far I love it. I use it every other day because I have sensitive skin and I'm afraid the retinoid oil would be too strong for every day use. Sephora describes it as "A next-generation retinoid oil that improves skin plumpness and helps fight the appearance of wrinkles, redness, and pores for visibly clearer, younger-looking skin."
It's super expensive but so far I like it. I've been using it for about a month now and have seen a difference. Also, many people seem to dislike the scent but I really like it.