Sunkist Vitamin C Chewables Tropical Breeze
Good

Sunkist Vitamin C Chewables Tropical Breeze Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Vitamin C supports more aspects of human health than any other known nutrient. From immune support, to healthy skin and hair, Vitamin C is vital for optimum health. It is the body’s primary antioxidant, an immune system booster and it plays an important role in cardiovascular health. It is needed for growth and repair of tissues in all parts of the body as well as formation of collagen, a protein used to make skin, scar tissue, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C helps heal wounds, and repair and maintain cartilage, bones, and teeth. Every body needs Vitamin C every day. This key nutrient is not stored by or produced within the body so sufficient dietary intake is essential. Sunkist Chewables make it easy to get 500 mg of C in delicious tablets. Choose from a variety of your favorite fruit flavours. Delicious, chewable Sunkist Vitamin C is ideal for children or adults who want more valuable vitamin C to meet daily requirements and enhance overall health.

November 27, 2016

I bought these reduced before checking the actual strength of the Vitamins. My regular Vitamin tabs are 1000 mg. so I needed to take 3-4 per day to hit my RDA. Taste was okay, slightly medicinal aftertaste, and may be a good way for people who have problems swallowing pills, but for me I think it is a waste of money at regular price.

May 22, 2016

These vitamins are in a great form: gummies! Myself and my kids love them. They are flavorful and easy to consume. They are also very important to my health.

June 12, 2014

I take vitamin C every day and these are my go to brand. I don't mind the flavour but I also got tired of them after some time so I switched to the tablets. I find that taking vitamin C I rarely get sick and when I do feel a cold coming on I will take two of these and I don't end up getting sick.

September 12, 2012

Didn't like the taste. I'm not a fan of oranges to begin with and these were to similar for me.

August 19, 2012

Love this product! have been using for years now.

April 30, 2007

Seemed good in theory and it was on sale so i bought them, but after about a week they were so gross that i had to stop taking one a day.... literally the thought of them sickens me now, so stick with another brand and maybe you wont have an almost full bottle sitting on your dresser

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml