Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 274 in Laundry Care

March 14, 2017

My laundry was CLEAN!, the pod sdisolved completely and smelled wonderful! No static cling either! So easy to use and store! Also did not irritate my skin.

March 13, 2017

I love the scent - fresh but not over powering. Does a great job getting stains out of the kids clothes. Easy to use and no need to measure or add stain remover.

January 28, 2017

I've gotten these Power Core laundry detergent a few times now and I am always super happy with them. They are great value for the money and easy to find at my local store. The clothes smell fresh and come out clean

January 09, 2017

Since I gave the dishwashing pods a chance I figured, why not try the laundry pods and I really am glad that I did. I do make sure to put the pods in first as the water runs, and then add the clothes. I have had some pods stick to clothes and not dissolve, but the key really is to make sure you follow directions. My clothes smell nice, it's economical, and it works.

December 17, 2016

When I first bought this product it was because of the restoring of whites(it did), and it was easy to use, but now I am encountering a problem with the power packs. They are not completely dissolving and pieces of the plastic turn hard and are stuck to my clothes or a wet gooey mess inside of my wash machine. At first I thought it was because I used cold water, but the same thing is now happening with hot water. At first I did not notice the clumps once they came out of the dryer, but my husband has found these hard plastic pieces in his t shirts, on the bedding sheets, socks, etc, now I have to search for them just in case. I would not recommend this product going forward.

November 30, 2016

I'm a liquid Tide girl for years, but these were on sale, and the advertising for them has enticed me, love them! I just love the portability, the scent and it made my clothes extra clean. Again, on sale I can't beat the price with Tide liquid, I am now addicted to the power core packs.

November 08, 2016

I just recently switched to this brand it keeps my clothes smelling great while keeping my budget on track . I am happy with my switch. I also find the pods very conviemt as I don't have to carry a large bottle of liquid soap when carrying my laundry to the laundry mat.

October 08, 2016

I really like using pods for the convenience. I tried these Sunlight PowerCore pods and immediately noticed that they were quite large. Unfortunately the plastic remained stuck to an item of clothing after washing and therefore I had to rewash the whole load just to completely dissolve the entire pod. I find these to be more pricey of the pods and won't re-purchase.

September 21, 2016

Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection is works very well on protects the color, fight tough stain and has a great scene, I like it.

September 20, 2016

This is my new go to for all my laundry needs.
    I got the odour killing version and it killed the worst hockey gear smell.
    I also left my clothing colour fresh.