Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 30, 2016

I'm a liquid Tide girl for years, but these were on sale, and the advertising for them has enticed me, love them! I just love the portability, the scent and it made my clothes extra clean. Again, on sale I can't beat the price with Tide liquid, I am now addicted to the power core packs.

November 08, 2016

I just recently switched to this brand it keeps my clothes smelling great while keeping my budget on track . I am happy with my switch. I also find the pods very conviemt as I don't have to carry a large bottle of liquid soap when carrying my laundry to the laundry mat.

October 08, 2016

I really like using pods for the convenience. I tried these Sunlight PowerCore pods and immediately noticed that they were quite large. Unfortunately the plastic remained stuck to an item of clothing after washing and therefore I had to rewash the whole load just to completely dissolve the entire pod. I find these to be more pricey of the pods and won't re-purchase.

September 21, 2016

Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection is works very well on protects the color, fight tough stain and has a great scene, I like it.

September 20, 2016

This is my new go to for all my laundry needs.
I got the odour killing version and it killed the worst hockey gear smell.
I also left my clothing colour fresh.

September 05, 2016

Taking advantage of some really great deals on this, I picked up a small package. To really try it out, I used it on my light clothing, and was impressed with the results. All stains were gone and the clothing was fresh and bright. I used it in warm water, after reading that one chick had a problem with it not dissolving properly. I did not experience any residue, so may be better to use in warm or hot water.

September 01, 2016

I usually buy either Tide or Costco's own Kirkland brand laundry pods. The cheaper price is what enticed me to use this brand and I'm sorry I cheaped out!
Since using this brand I've been noticing these mysterious little hard plastic pieces stuck to the odd piece of clothing. I've been wondering what on earth is going on and the only conclusion I can come to is that the pod sometimes doesn't dissolve and when the clothes are put in the dryer they melt with the heat and stick to a garment and harden when take out.

August 26, 2016

I tried this and it's probably my favourite pod detergent! It's got a nice light scent that isn't overbearing and left my whites SUPER white and crisp looking. It is pretty cheap (around $3.97 @ Walmart), often goes on sale and there are plenty of coupons for this product too! I will for sure buy again.

August 15, 2016

Pleasantly surprised! I used this product for the first time this weekend on my white T-Shirts and noticed a visible difference in how white the pacs made my shirt look. Really easy to use, and a great scent.