Sunlight Deep Clean Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 251 in Laundry Care

2x Ultra Era Ultra-Tough Treatment - for your family's toughest stains. Attack stains from three angles with 2X Ultra Era. Combining ultra-cleaning enzymes, polymers, and builders, 2X Ultra Era can help treat the wide variety of stains your family encounters. You can even use it as a pretreater!

February 25, 2017

I like sunlight Deep Clean Laundry Detergent so much better than the top leading brand. It cleans just as well and I love the lemon scent. Never had a problem yet with this detergent. Price is good for the most part. You get a lot for just a little use. Great product. I recommend it for sure.

December 06, 2016

i love sunlight so much, it's the only brand we use when washing clothes, it leaves everything smelling just the right amount of fresh, not too harsh on the clothes and i have even used it to get semi permanent dye out of my hair

May 09, 2016

I live the sunlight brand and prefer it to any other laundry detergent brand and I can remember my mom using the powder version my entire life. I have sensitive skin and this detergent has never bothered my skin and it works great. I usually get the large bottle of this when its on sale at Walmart because it's a great deal.

January 23, 2016

Sunlight is a super great brand. I have faithfully used it on my dishes for years and now i'm starting to use it for my clothes!!
    I like how it brightens the colors and removes all the dirt, Plus the price is cheap.
    That's A Win-Win-Win 4Me ;-)
    I will happily continue to purchase Sunlight for my clothing, as well as my dishes!!

January 18, 2016

This is a pretty good laundry detergent. When it's on sale and you have a coupon, that's the best deal!

January 18, 2016

Decent quality laundry soap. Leaves clothing smelling fresh and clean, gentle on skin, no residue. Scent is light and mild and not at all overwhelming and clothes come out looking pretty good. Stain remover is needed for harder stains, but for basic laundry, this is a good liquid detergent.

January 17, 2016

This detergent smells really good and the smell lasts on your clothes for quite awhile. You can tell the quality is good.

December 10, 2015

I love sunlight! The smell the s so lean and fresh but doesn't overpower. Get s dirt and odors out of clothes! What more can you ask?!

July 22, 2015

I love the pods and the liquid form of Sunlight. The price is rather reasonable (3-6$ )
    They smell wonderful and are affective.
    I find the liquid gives more suds and bubbles than i found the pods do, but do use both regularly.

July 21, 2015

I love using Sunlight for my laundry, I find that it has this amazing fresh scent. It leaves my laundry smelling so good. It's a stick your face into it kind of scent, which I love.