Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 28, 2016

I recently purchased the antibacterial sunlight dish soap in orange scent. Sunlight has been a staple in my household for as long as I can remember. I've purchased other brands when on sale but mainly i use the original lemon scent. The antibacterial soap didn't seem to make as many suds as usual but overall effectiveness of the soap seemed the same. I did like the orange scent but i prefer the original lemon.

October 24, 2016

I never used to use this soap- until I had a baby. Formula is SO difficult to wash off the bottles- and sunlight seems to be one of the only ones to do the trick!! I also use it for washing things like my windows and bathroom tiles now too! It is a little rough on sensitive hands, but like any cleaning product- best to use gloves!

October 20, 2016

I try this brand because I think it will be great to my hands because the product said it is soft with your hand but it's is no true my hand are really dry after cleans the dishes and very disappointed

1.5/5

October 10, 2016

i honestly don't like this product. it is not effective and it does not clean my dishes very well. you also need a lot to get the foam effect . i don't recommend it

October 10, 2016

Love Sunlight as the smell is not too strong and it works. It is grest for soaking a pan ( like our rib pan) as eveythjng just lifts off the next day, Great price point and you don't need a ton of it to get the job done

October 03, 2016

Sunlight is my #1 dish soap, like the scent, gets lots of dishes cleaned with little soap. I would recommend it to anyone. Good for cleaning other household items as well.

September 19, 2016

I love the fresh smell, It is excellent at cleaning the toughest gresiest dishes, I find it gentle on the hands and even great for cleaning floors. on my hands and knees of course. The smell though. makes you want to do dishes and even make dishes so you can use it time and time again. I hope that this will be one of those dish soaps that last forever and its also a great one to make bubbles for the kiddos

September 12, 2016

I love sunlight dish soap. It smells fresh and clean. It effectively removes grease and cleans my dishes well. It doesn't leave my hands dried out after washing the dishes which I also appreciate.

September 12, 2016

I have been using this soap for years and not just dishes! I use it for stain removal on clothing, bedding - works amazing. Just a little goes a long way. The only I don't like is the odour, but it does evaporate fairly fast. It is extremely effective and worth every penny. I find the dishes are clean and sparkling, pots and pans too.

September 12, 2016

I have hard water and this is the only brand that lasts with suds for the whole wash. Plus, it is fairly inexpensive and I usually find lots of coupons or discounts as people are shopping for newer scents!