Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 139 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 22, 2017

Love this dish soap. Cleans my dishes and hard to clean dishes better than other soaps. Had a lot of different scents to choose from. Doesnt irritate my skin as most soaps do.

February 21, 2017

I dont like this dish soap, i find it is very hard on your skin. It doesnt sudd up very well in the sink, after 5 mins of doing dishes all the soap sudds are gone, making it feel like your washing your dishes in dirty water, i also find the soap to be oily. I wont buy this soap, even though it is cheap!

February 21, 2017

Sunlight is my kind of dish soap that i use ...the anti-bacterial one too when the germs comes out of control in our house hold ...leaves my hands not too dry but it`s really though on grease

February 20, 2017

Sunlight is the best dishwashing soap, it cleans my dishes and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. I use it to clean all the time and the smell is refreshing

February 17, 2017

I've used the Sunlight Lemon scent in the past, it destroyed the skin on my hands almost instantly. After only two washes in the day my hands were hurting for hours. Gloves are a must with this one.
    The product is average at best as far as a complete clean goes. Left a white film on the sink and the dishes. It may be the water softness in the area, but i don't get this problem with any other detergent.
    It's inexpensive, you get what you pay for, and for me not worth it.

February 17, 2017

Love sunlight dishsoap. The regular kind. I hav etried pretty much every liquid dish soap on the market. I always go back to sunlight. Safe to use on the kids dishware and baby bottles.

February 01, 2017

We use this product in our household on a daily basis and it works great! This has been the only soap we've used for a few years now and it smells great! Gets the grease and dirt off all the dishes easily and creates so many bubbles! We've even heard it's great for lifting stains out on furniture/fabric? Haven't tried it but we will if we need to! It's also inexpensive and can find almost anywhere!

January 13, 2017

I have tried every dish soap and I love sunlight! The cucumber melon one is my fav it smells so good! It works so well on grease and especially pasta sauce on pots!!

January 06, 2017

For a house with only two adults we make a ton of dishes which I do by hand :(! Sunlight makes it easy on my skin because I despise wearing gloves. I love sunlight ! Always recommended to friends

January 02, 2017

This is my go-to soap... we buy the big containers from costco, which makes this soap extremely cost effective. It goes a long way & the biggest bonus is that this soap doesn't bother my sensitive skin.