Sunlight Dishwasher Oxi Action Pacs Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 139 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 27, 2017

I found these worked really well with my dishwasher -especially on all of my glasses!!! I loved this product, however they are a bit more highly priced (I buy bulk for dishwasher pacs....due to my budget!) but the sample I had received worked really well!

January 25, 2017

I am not a huge fan of this product. I have used this product many many times and I have found this product works best on dishes that are not very dirty. This product works best on dishes are just a tiny bit soiled and not overly greasy, otherwise I find I have to rewash several dishes by hand. Because they are very affordable, I will be repurchasing them and only using them on my less dirty dishes, or when I am having less greasy food or residue to clean up.

July 18, 2016

Used these , was not a fan. I found that my dishes were still not the cleanest and that the packs didn't always break down in the wash. I went back to buying the cascade ones they work the best for me.

April 05, 2016

We got these recently and started noticing food stuck on after washing still, and little white things that we weren't sure what they were. At first we thought it was an issue with our dishwasher, so had it cleaned, but it was still happening, so tried a different brand, and sure enough, no food and no little white specks. We tried the sunlight again to be sure, and there were the specks again. We will not be wasting our money on these again.

February 10, 2016

I find Sunlight Oxi Action Dishwasher Pacs are good for dishes, pots & pans with not much food gunk etc on them. For tougher jobs I use 2 pacs. Good low price.

January 28, 2016

These work very well at removing food and grease. Smell good. A bit overpriced though.

September 26, 2015

These are pretty good at cleaning my dishes. I don't find they have any citrus scent when washing, which I enjoy.

September 22, 2015

I like how easy these pods are to use and they are well priced. Though, not more effective at cleaning dishes than other pods on the market.

July 22, 2015

I really enjoy the convenience of the pods. So easy to just throw in, and not worry about much else. The smell stays true and does last for a bit.
    I do find it sure doesn't create much suds and soap. Sometimes that worries me, depending on the loads "soiled" ness i will put two in... Just in case.

July 15, 2015