Sunlight Dishwasher Oxi Action Pacs Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 133 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

July 18, 2016

Used these , was not a fan. I found that my dishes were still not the cleanest and that the packs didn't always break down in the wash. I went back to buying the cascade ones they work the best for me.

April 05, 2016

We got these recently and started noticing food stuck on after washing still, and little white things that we weren't sure what they were. At first we thought it was an issue with our dishwasher, so had it cleaned, but it was still happening, so tried a different brand, and sure enough, no food and no little white specks. We tried the sunlight again to be sure, and there were the specks again. We will not be wasting our money on these again.

February 10, 2016

I find Sunlight Oxi Action Dishwasher Pacs are good for dishes, pots & pans with not much food gunk etc on them. For tougher jobs I use 2 pacs. Good low price.

January 28, 2016

These work very well at removing food and grease. Smell good. A bit overpriced though.

September 26, 2015

These are pretty good at cleaning my dishes. I don't find they have any citrus scent when washing, which I enjoy.

September 22, 2015

I like how easy these pods are to use and they are well priced. Though, not more effective at cleaning dishes than other pods on the market.

July 22, 2015

I really enjoy the convenience of the pods. So easy to just throw in, and not worry about much else. The smell stays true and does last for a bit.
    I do find it sure doesn't create much suds and soap. Sometimes that worries me, depending on the loads "soiled" ness i will put two in... Just in case.

July 15, 2015

Great and convenient. Great smell. All around great product

June 12, 2015

I have to say I am impressed! Sunlight has passed the tests, namely kids putting in bowls with spaghetti sauce or salsa still left on them or better yet scrambled egg. It all came off. Every item was clean and sparkly. Impressive. The pac broke down easily as there was no soap residue anywhere. The inside of the dishwasher was clean as clean could be and smelled great.

June 12, 2015

easy to use and works very well. price is great too.