Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de citron traditionnel du produit. Aucune trace de gras après avoir laver avec le savon.bouchon pratique à utiliser rapidement.

October 03, 2016

this is the only dish soap I will use. It smells great, degreases in seconds and rinses off squeaky clean. it is even great for making bubbles. It is not too harsh on the hands. I have even used as a laundry detergent and it works great at getting tough stains out. best dishsoap i have ever used. Hands down!

October 03, 2016

Good Old Fashion Sunlight. My Mom has been using this for our dish soap since I was a kid. I use it as well. It isn't a fancy bottle or fancy smells. Just fresh lemon scent. It cuts grease and oil like you wouldn't believe. I use it at work as well for cleaning out big bis that have had sticky candy in them, and they are squeaking, sparkling clean, not a single drop of residue. At home as well, even just after soaking your dishes in hot water and Sunlight, you don't even have to scrub, they just clean almost magically on their own. It is good price at $2.25 for a 983ml bottle. I love Sunlight and it has always been reliable.

October 03, 2016

Good product that my mom always had in the house growing up. I am more of a fan of the other scents other than the lemon . Good at cleaning and cutting grease.

September 06, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle ne laisse aucune tâche de gras et nettoie absolument tout parfaitement! En plus, il sent tellement bons, les citrons! Je l'adore et il est mon savon préféré!

September 06, 2016

This is definitely our go to dish soap. It cleans well, is great with grease, and you don't need a lot of it. I don't mind the smell at all, it's quite nice and not overwhelming.

April 03, 2016

I do not like the smell of this product!! It works fine but it needs an updated smell. I never buy it with all the nice scents out there to choose from!!

April 03, 2016

this..is..a..really..great..dish..soap!!!..cuts..through..grease..makes..lots..of..lomg.lastimg..suds!!!dishes..are,,,cleam...amd...shime!!!!i...also...love...the...aroma..it...smells...so...cleam..amd...fresh!!!!!

February 23, 2016

I am not a big fan of Sunlight Dishwashing liquid. It smells ok. However, I find it does clean your dishes but I find it leaves a residue on them. Sometimes I find they even feel sticky. The water feels a bit slimy when you are washing the dishes.

February 22, 2016

Sunlight is one of only two dishwashing liquids I use. It's been around forever so that in and of itself tells you it's a great product. You can find it anywhere and any size. I use the big bottles and because it's not expensive I don't have to worry about sales or coupons. Smells lovely and most importantly it gets the job done.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play