• Sunlight Green Clean Laundry Detergent
  • Sunlight Green Clean Laundry Detergent

Sunlight Green Clean Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Our environmentally conscious Green Clean line up even powers out tough mud stains better than Tide Total Care†††. And since Green Clean is as affordable as other Sunlight® liquids, it costs you nothing extra to be kinder to the earth. Specially formulated to work well in cold water, Green Clean can also help reduce your energy bill. How is it kinder to the Earth? Green Clean includes plant-based ingredients and is biodegradable*. It’s super concentrated formula also helps to reduce packaging, corregate, diesel and water in the manufacturing process.

June 19, 2014

I love this laundry detergent, it is the best out there as far as I am concerned. Gentle on the clothes but does it ever clean. I use it is cold water and have no problems with stains being left in my clothes. I am so afraid that this product will go off the market that I always have about 6 - 8 bottles on my shelves at all times.

I have never found a product as good as this one before. Excellent and I like the idea that it is plant based. Priced reasonably and I use coupons to save more (most stores let you use any Sunlight coupon for this product).

April 15, 2014

This product is great. I love anything that is good for the environment and does a great job cleaning my cloths.

April 15, 2014

Sunlight Green Clean laundry Detergent is wonderful. very effective in cold water. Smells great. I love the orchid smell very much. You need only a small cupful of this liquid detergent. It is 3X concentrated and works as well as Tide if not better. It is almost as expensive as Tide but with coupons and promotions you do not have to pay 7.99$ for it, although the price is juste. !!! Love this one and knowing it is Green i love it even more. Thank you Sunlight!

October 22, 2013

Bon Produit qui sort les habits propres Et avec une senteur délicate.

June 06, 2012

I do not regularly purchase Sunlight Detergent Products, but snatched this variety up at a fantastic price and thus gave it a try. I was very impressed with this product, my clothes came out crisp and clean without the nauseating perfume scent of some detergents. I always launder with cold water, but never notice much of a difference if using "cold water" specific soaps. All in all, a great detergent for those with sensitive skin. I will be purchasing again.

May 07, 2012

I really love this detergent!
It doesn't have a scent which is nice and it encourages people to be environmentally friendly because you are suppose to use cold water:)
That is also a plus for me!

May 07, 2012

I like the detergent as I have sensitive skin. It also doesn't have the perfumes which is a plus for me. I would recommend this brand. The value for the money is good. I find it does go on sale quite often.

April 25, 2012

This smells great and really gets stains out. I'm happy that it's a 'Green' product as well.

August 18, 2010

Sunlight Green Clean uses plant-based ingredients, this greener detergent works in cold water to help reduce energy use, your hot water bills and it’s suitable for both standard and High Efficiency washing machines. It also uses less water than conventional washers and Sunlight Green Clean also biodegrades in 28 days and uses 46% less packaging which is great. My husband is a Millwright, he’s one of the guy’s that has installed the new MRI’s in Toronto, London and Windsor hospitals these last few years. Any how those where clean jobs, he also has very dirty jobs and comes home covered in grease and dirt of all kinds. I tried this new Sunlight Green Clean one day because I had a coupon for $2 off, but never really thought it would do a good job on his work closes. Boy was I surprised, it not only got out all the grease, it removed some of the old stains that were left on his jeans from other washes. I’d tell anyone that asks me about it to give it a try, you might just be surprised like I was.

July 27, 2010

I have bottles and bottles of this in my basement ready to go! It smells wonderful and cleans great. The smaller sized, concentrated bottles are awesome as well... let's me stock up and still have room for other things!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS