Sunlight Laundry 4in1 Power Core Pacs Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 29, 2016

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit par Home Tester Club et j'en ai fait l'essai pendant 2 semaines. Facile a utiliser, j'ai premierement trouvé qu'il fait un tres bon travail avec la saleté incrustée et donne un bel éclat aux couleurs. L'odeur n'est pas trop intense.

September 23, 2016

I have to wear white shirts as part of my uniform at work - and quite often, I get that typical horrible ring stain around the collar. For two of my shirts, the stains were newer, and for one of the shirts, it had an older stain from make-up that I just couldn't really get out. I noticed that the Sunlight 4in1 PowerCore Pacs really did a great job removing the fresher stains. However, the stubborn older stains still remained. I also did notice that the shirts looked brighter and the smell was quite fresh. The scent left on my clothes wasn't overly strong or offensive. It was a nice fresh (almost floral?) scent. I am fairly pleased with the product.

September 21, 2016

I tried these on my Husbands work clothes and ended up washing them again in our usual brand. The clothes seemed clean but didnt smell that way. You could still smell all the strong odors on his clothes.

September 13, 2016

I received a free sample from the Home Tester club and was so was excited to try the new Power Core Laundry Pacs. They worked great , my laundry smells clean and fresh. Very convenient as a pac to throw in the wash. This worked great on removing stains out of my husbands work clothes. Great product and would recommend trying!

September 06, 2016

I used the sunlight powercore pacs to wash a big load of laundry (not particularly dirty) today. Instead of using 2 pacs as suggested by the package, I just used one pac and the clothes come out clean and smell fresh. The pacs, though, are fairly expensive.

May 20, 2016

I love Sunlight products. Been using over 30 years. Products have not let me down, My one child has sensitive skin and was able to use Sunlight soap in my laundry with a problem.

April 12, 2016

I love Sunlight products so was excited to try the new Power Core Laundry Pacs. They worked great , my laundry came out smelling clean and fresh. Love the convenience of just throwing a pac in the wash, a lot less messy. I found there was no need to pre spray any stains , this worked wonders on removing them. These Pacs helped remove tough doors like our dog's blankets and my husbands smelly workout wear. A definite plus for me.