Sunlight® OxiAction Power Pacs Lemon Fresh 20 Count Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 16, 2014

These are ok. I don't smell the lemon scent at all, which is unfortunate. The clean dishes fine but with glass and cups, it's as though I never washed them.

May 28, 2014

Compared to other name brand dishwasher power pacs, Sunlight OxiAction provide the best value (in my opinion). They work just as well, if not better, than the others and they are more reasonably priced. I still think the price is too high for me to purchase them regularly, but I will pick them up on sale.

May 01, 2014

Smelled really fresh. Dishes were sparkling. I think my dishwasher is cleaner!

March 27, 2014

Excellent product. Sunlight OxiAction Power Pacs dissolve totally and don't leave a "scummy" residue on your clothes. Thanks again Sunlight for putting out a wonderful product.

June 01, 2013

sunlight oxiaction power pacs lemon fresh are amazing , they leave my dishes sparkling clean and leave them smelling great. the price isint too bad , but i love to catch them on sale. i recommend you try this you wont be disapointed

January 03, 2013

Oops! That was Sunlight® OxiAction Power Pacs Lemon Fresh 20 Count...

Anywho, I had a coupon for the Sunlight® OxiAction Power Pacs and figured I'd give it a go. I usually use Finish dishwasher tabs and I they were good too, but nothing special.

Since there is only me at home most of the time, the dishwasher gets run every 7-10 days or so, and lets be honest here, sometimes, it can get a little, well stinky! You know, with food bits and milk drips.

Like I said, the Finish tabs were good. But I loved that the Sunlight gave a fresh, lemony sent. It even helped the dishwasher smell a little better a few days later too.

I find the clean is just as good as Finish and smell even better.

All in all, I am sold.