Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

You don’t have to wait for spring to add springtime freshness to your laundry. And you don’t have to wait until the future for an innovative way to make laundry easier. Sunlight® Pacs have both covered. Just toss one into your washing machine and you’re done.
No measuring. No mess. Just fresh.

*Description via company website.

August 23, 2016

I buy these laundry pacs from time to time. They fairly effective in removing stains, and having your clothes come out clean. I have had a few pacs leave the casing in my washer, which I caught before transferring to the dryer. Overall, I think they work pretty well.

July 01, 2015

This product works really well. Your dishes come out really clean and smell great. For baked on food I would turn to the Cascade packs instead though because they take cleaning to the next level!

June 27, 2015

pricey but very effective!! cleans really well even on stains. smells really nice

June 27, 2015

I recently tried a sample of Sunlight Triple Clean and loved it!! I was having problems with other laundry soaps like Tide leaving too much soap residue behind and actually staining my white clothes purple!!! Well Sunlight works amazing!!! No more soap residue, no more soap stains, and the cloths smell amazing!!! And old stains even came out!! I am now a sunlight soap buyer!!

June 10, 2015

Works good. When I get these they are always on sale and I have a coupon, they can be very expensive other wise.

April 01, 2015

It's the cheaper laundry pack cleaner, I just don't like the scent to much, I find myself covering it up with fabric softener and in wash scent boosters. It does have great stain fighting power

January 05, 2015

Sunlight Triple clean pacs are a must to have a mom! Im saving time when im doing my laudry and it's as good as the liquid soap.

October 21, 2014

I've never used Sunlight laundry detergent. Not a fan of it. It cleaned my clothes but thats all that i liked. There isn't that fresh clean laundry scent, my clothes just smell like nothing. Also, they feel rough to the touch. Definetely need fabric softener. Wouldn't purchse again

1.5/5

August 13, 2014

These things are terrible!! All they do is leave a lot of sticky gunk on your clothes meaning that you have to rewash them again with another brand's product. Thought they would change their formulation considering many folks have had the same issue so I tried again months later but had the same problem!!

August 11, 2014

Love the product! It's so efficient. The only down side is the price, they work out to be too expensive.