Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs

Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 318 in Household Cleaning Products

You don’t have to wait for spring to add springtime freshness to your laundry. And you don’t have to wait until the future for an innovative way to make laundry easier. Sunlight® Pacs have both covered. Just toss one into your washing machine and you’re done.
No measuring. No mess. Just fresh.

*Description via company website.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Aug 25, 2013

My son and husband are rebuilding a 5.0 litre Mustang in my driveway! They are covered with grease and other engine fluids everyday. I had given up trying to get their clothes clean (they don't think to change out of everyday clothes before breaking out the tools!) and have finally found something!! The Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs are AMAZING!! Not only are they getting all the Mustang grease out, they're getting deep down into other old stains that never came out with our old laundry soap. I've been swayed to the yellow side of the laundry soap aisle!!
Thank you Sunlight!!

Motherlaundry

Jul 10, 2013

Really easy for storage or a hectic lifestyle, easy to travel with

cindy.caissie
Jun 26, 2013

I have tried this product twice and both times, the pod would not dissolve on my quick wash cycle and ended up ruining some clothes and not cleaning others ( maybe I`m using this wrong but I woudlnt buy this product again

May 15, 2013

Smells great, cleans clothes very well

takoda
Nov 19, 2012

I’ve used Sunlight laundry soap on and off for years from their powder format to their liquid format. So it sure didn’t surprise me when they came out with a pac format right along with all the other laundry soaps that are available. Their Spring Splash scent is available in 24, 48 and a 68 count package and their Sensitive Skin pacs are available in 24 and 48 count packages. They sure can’t be any easier to use, you just have to pop one, or two into your washer depending on how large of a load you are washing at the time, start your washer and away you go. I’ve used only one in a large load and everything came out just as clean and very fresh smelling. So I really don’t know why they tell you to use two in larger loads, other then to make you use more and end up having to buy it more often. They are convenient to use, but I’m not sure that the cost compared to the amount you get pre package is worth the price when you can get more for less with their liquid laundry soap. With the amount of laundry that I do ever week, I don’t think I’ll be buying more even though I like how well the Sunlight Tripe Clean Pacs do work. Once my kids have left the nest and my husband has retired I may change my mind and buy them, but for now I think I’ll stick to the liquid format. If you like the convenience of the pac format then I would recommend Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs to you as they do a great job.

Bren
Nov 12, 2012

I have always liked Sunlight products and how reasonable there priced and how effective there products are at cleaning well. It seems like these pod pacs are all the rage right now and all the laundry manufacturers are making them.They are very convenient there is no measuring or messy liquid spilling.

You just throw one or two of these pacs in the wash depending on how full your laundry is and that's it,it dissolves and cleans your wash as the cycles start.My laundry came out smelling fresh and clean and I only used one pac per load.Another great new product from Sunlight.

shagtownlady
Nov 09, 2012

I recieved samples of these recently, right after I had gotten samples of another brands laundry pacs, so I kind of compared the two. First of all I got two of these pacs in my sample, compared to just one of the other brand! So that was a bonus.
I like that the scent of the Sunlight pacs is alot milder to me, and more of a generic ' laundry ' scent than some perfume.
My clothes were just as clean and fresh after using these, and with my regular products. It's very easy and convenient to use these pacs, although I still don't mind measuring out the detergent and softener myself, and actually prefer to for some clothes or items that I'm washing.
Overall, I recommend these because they work really well but I don't think they're a necessity for me. Although if I had to go to a laundromat or something where I had to bring detergent with me, these would probably be a big help (rather than carrying around a big bottle or box of product, just grab a few of these).