Sunmaid cinnamon swirl raisin bread

Sunmaid cinnamon swirl raisin bread Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 67 in Bread

May 05, 2016

You can never go wrong with cinnamon raisin bread. I usually toast this and spread some butter on top. One of my favorite breakfasts or midnight snacks :)

February 11, 2016

Very good to make toast. Lots of raisin and cinnamon. Very good with cinnamon butter. Good for breakfast as well as a snack. I keep it in my refrigerator and it last for at least 3 weeks

January 08, 2016

I'm not a lover of raisins but this bread is so tasty,taste like french toast ,love the cinnamon flavor with melted butter ,so good

September 30, 2015

the best tasting raisin bread of the market, not too much raisins and just the perfect amount of cinnamon, I just wish the slices would be thicker.

April 22, 2015

This is buy far the best raisin bread I have ever eaten.
I love to toast up a couple slices and spread on peanut butter.
it's the most amazing combo ever!!!!

March 10, 2015

Très bon pain aux raisins, avec plusieurs raisins et qui goutte la cannelle. Lorsqu'en spécial, rapport qualité/prix excellent.

December 05, 2012

My entire family LOVES this raisin bread, if I would let them they would eat a loaf a day! There are lots of raisins, and they are always spread fairly evenly throughout the whole loaf. It is pretty pricey ($3.00 at my local grocery store) but when it goes on sale I always stock up!
Very delicious, I'd recomend it for EVERYONE!