Sunny D 6 Pack Citrus Juice Reviews

Ranked #1283 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 16, 2016

I really am not a big fan of Sunny D Citrus Juice. I find that all you taste is the sugar. It does not taste like orange at all. The price may be right but the taste could be better.

December 15, 2015

the kids liked this though i would not buy it a lot... i find it to artificial for my taste.... nope not for me...

December 15, 2015

Sunny D 6 Pack Citrus Juice;

the packaging makes it look refreshing and full of citrus flavour, but I found the opposite...

packed with sugars
very sweet
not refreshing
too much sugar added
not citrus in flavour
more sweet than citrus

too synthetic
too much
definitely would never drink again nor recommend to be drank

October 07, 2015

way too sweet and artificial! Does not taste like orange at all .. I think eating a spoon full of sugar would be better for you than this juice .

October 06, 2015

This is the worst juice I've ever tasted.. I would never give it to my kids!

June 10, 2015

I have never liked this stuff, I find it very fake tasting!

June 10, 2015

A refreshing citrus juice that comes in convenient plastic bottles that can be recycled. I purchase this juice once in awhile. My kids seem to like it. Perfect for adding in lunch boxes.

1.5/5

June 10, 2015

This is not good at all. It tastes like greasy orange juice. Yuck.

June 01, 2015

I love sunny d! It tastes great, and now I can take them to work with me in their convenient packs!

June 01, 2015

This was my grandmas go to drink for when all of her grandkids came over! She would cut a tiny hole at the top of the cap and stick a straw right in there, so we wouldn't make a mess!!! Filled with vitamins and still tasty!!!