SunRype Fun Bites - Strawberry/Watermelon

SunRype Fun Bites - Strawberry/Watermelon Reviews

Ranked #2173 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 24, 2016

These are a terrific alternative to some of the candy like gummies you buy at the store. These are made from real fruit. My kids think they are candy and I would much rather them eat these then some other kinds.

May 14, 2015

These are dangerous to keep at work. I used to keep them in my desk and I tend to want to chew on things when I'm thinking and working hard - so these didn't last long ;) They are YUMMY!

April 15, 2015

tastes good and my kids loved these As a snack and better yet, they are healthy!

May 15, 2013

I purchased Sun Rype FunBites the other day for my son in the strawberry watermelon flavour. He loves the original Sun Rype Fruit to Go's but they get messy with him so when I found them in bite sized animal shapes they were a for sure try!
They are a huge hit and not only does he love them, but they taste great and I take them to work with me as a quick snack. They are still kind of sticky just like the original to go's but because they're smaller they are not in my sons hand for as long and don't melt and get sticky on him like the originals do.

Neuven added a new review for