Sunsilk Anti-Flat Reviews

Ranked #1777 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Want the oomph without the CRUNCH? Your genie is in this bottle. Sunsilk Anti-Flat Weightless Volumizing Cr?me is not a conditioner and it's not a mousse. It combines the best of both in a lightweight concoction to give you visible oomph without that stiff look or crunchy feel.

July 08, 2014

I love this product for my hair as it gets oily very quickly and this product seems to make my hair feel great for longer than other products.

April 15, 2014

It is a cheap product, but I didn't notice much or any difference after using it.

June 12, 2012

I have fine flat hair and am always looking to get some volume into it. This was just a huge dissapointment. It really does nothing at all, even when you use the whole system, shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment. I didnt like the way my hair felt afterwards and would not recomend this to anyone.

February 10, 2010

I have thin whispy hair and products can easily weigh it down...but not this one!
It works great! The whole anti-flat line; shampoo, conditioner, hairspray and styling cream are great for volumizing. Be careful not to use too much tho, just a small amount. I have hair down to the middle of my back and I think I use 2 or 3 pumps of the styling creme and it does wonders!

June 21, 2009

This shampoo is amazing and does wonders for flat and lifeless hair. It moisturizes the scalp and volumizes. I liked the new packaging better than the old one too. It usually goes on sale for $1.99 at drugstores, which is when I stock up. =)

November 03, 2007

I have only tried the shampoo out of this line product, and I really like it. It's affordable and does a great job! My hair feels fuller and definitely has more bounce to it. It also rinses clean with no build up or residue, my hair feels light and clean! I think I am going to buy the whole line now... :)

Updated On: July 23, 2008

I never bought the whole line of Sunsilk anti-flat, but I still think that the conditioner is good overall. Just as Ling said though.... I found that after a while it lost some of its effectiveness. I would still buy this again in the future, though in the meantime I think that I will shop around and try other conditioner brands.

October 05, 2007

I use this shampoo when I feel like my hair needs some boosting. It really does its job of volumizing hair. The weightless creme works fantastic as well. But if you use it too much, I find that it loses its effectiveness (like most shampoos) since your hair adapts. Effective and it costs very little!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas