• Sunsilk Anti-Poof Operation Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Sunsilk Anti-Poof Operation Shampoo and Conditioner

Sunsilk Anti-Poof Operation Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 937 in Shampoo

Hair expanding into a PYRAMID? Contain it. Sunsilk Anti-Poof 24/7 Creme with Jojoba Oil keeps hair from getting bigger and bigger, 24/7 Crème is not a conditioner, not a gel -- it combines the best of both. So you'll get under control hair without that heavy feel.

July 09, 2015

It's awesome I've seen it a couple times at the Dollar Tree for $1.25. Loved that I got a sample of it, been a fan ever since.

June 14, 2009

Love all 3 products, but the styling cream is the best! Great for my thick, fine, wavy/curly hair. Definetely helps with getting rid of the poof!

March 13, 2008

This was decent.
It worked , I guess , but
I've used better prodcuts
and I've used worse ones.

It smelled pretty good.
I have to say that the shampoo
didn't quite LATHER as great
as some other ones.

I wouldn't recommend this
to a friend , I give it 1 thumb
up.

May 13, 2007

Scale 1-10 (1 Sucks! 10 So Rocks!)

1. Effectiveness: My hair gets extremely poofy when it starts to dry so when I received Sunsilk's Anti-Poof Shampoo and Conditioner I was tres excited but very weary. I wouldn't exactly claim it's "anti-poof" because the poof factor is definitely still there. I'd rate it a 6, however, had I tried it with the 24/7 creme it's effectiveness probably would've been close to a 9. On the smooth factor it would get a 8.5 because my hair does feel soft and smooth after. My hair also doesn't feel weighed down or waxy.

2. Scent: I'd give it an 8 because it's nice and not overwhelming.

3. 2nd Chance? I'd say a 7. I think I need to try all 3 products together to really give it an honest review. I'd use it again because it certainly isn't as poofy as it normally is when I use regular shampoo and conditioner. I think depending on the range of coarseness your hair is normal wavy hair could probably get away with just using the shampoo and conditioner but coarse thick hair like mine would need the extra 24/7 creme.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products