Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Cream Reviews

Ranked #1746 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Ever been attacked by the FRIZZ MONSTER? Fear no more. Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Crème with Aloe-E tames your most beastly frizz, even on humid days. 24/7 Crème is not a conditioner and not a gel--it combines the best of both. So you'll get well-behaved, waves frizz-free and curls without that crunchy feel.

May 29, 2014

Love it :) I put It after shower and the hair is not frizzy, and puffy. Works great on curly hair

April 15, 2010

I have tried Sunsilk De-Frizz, and when it didn't live up to my expectations. I have very frizzy hair, and a friend of mine recommended it, so I tried it. It didn't work well with my hair, it just made it worse, so I gave it to my friend who wanted me to try it. Therefore, I still looking for a product that will work for me.

April 14, 2010

Meh, I didn't really like this right from the start. It didn't smell too great and it didn't live up to what it could have been. My hair was still frizzy afterwards. I'll pass on getting more of this and look for something better.

January 02, 2010

The only thing I have to say is this: I never wanted to leave my hair curly before trying this product
cause it was frizzy and out of control but this cream gives me soft wavy hair ,with no frizz...
It delivers ,smells good isn't oily and is so affordable!

July 14, 2009

My hair was a firzzy long mess after 40 years of coloring it...and the odd bleaching. This product immediately takes away the frizz and leaves natural curly long and beautiful hair. It has uplifted me to feeling good about my crowing glory.

March 17, 2009

I did not like this at all. I found it really weighed my hair down, and my hair became greasy faster. My frizz and pouf issues were just as bad, if not more more accentuated by the grease.
This was the first Sunsilk product that I used, and I haven't used another since. It's just not worth my time.

February 24, 2009

I have to say I disagree with the other reviews. I don't find this product has any significant effect on my curly/wavy and slightly frizzy hair ... the only thing it really did was weight my hair down. I like other Sunsilk products, but this one ... not a fan.

June 17, 2008

I love this product too. I got a sample of this in the mail and I tried it a few days ago. I have fine straight hair but I wanted to try it out anyway. It kept my hair smooth and straight all day without any additional sprays/creams..it also kept my hair frizz free on a hot humid day.

I plan to buy the full bottle of this pretty soon.

June 17, 2008

I love, love, LOVE this product! I have hard to control, thick, curly hair, and this creme is an absolute saviour! I would suggest it to any "curly girl". It mixes very well with other hair products (gels etc.) It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or hard, and it doesn't leave any chalky, or sticky residue, as I've found some hair products to do. Love this one!

May 23, 2007

This leave in treatment battles the frizz of non-straight hair. If your hair is wavy or curly, this will define those waves/curls and leave your hair feeling very soft. I also LOVE the smell of this product. This product claims to be a combination of a conditioner and a gel. I agree with those claims. My hair looked, felt and smelt amazing after using it.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml