• Sunsilk Hairapy No Major Issues Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

Sunsilk Hairapy No Major Issues Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #871 out of 935 in Shampoo

June 13, 2014

I found this shampoo and rince for 1$ at my supermarket and was totally impress as I have always used outrageous by revlon before and had a hard time finding anything my hair wouldnt feel dirty or grease... love it

May 30, 2007

This is a nice shampoo/conditioner. There is nothing too remarkable about it, though. I guess for a shampoo/conditioner for "no major issues" it delivers no major or remarkable results! The scent is nice, though not to die for. The packaging aesthetics could use some improvement. However, the design of the bottles is great. The nozzle/spout is one of those that cleanly pinches off the liquid keeping your bottle clean and not gummed up. The shampoo/conditioner leaves my hair soft. And the shampoo lathers like no other. There are plenty of suds left over to shampoo up your entire body ... which I do now and again when I'm too lazy to take the extra step to use soap! ;-)

January 09, 2007

Now that I don't dye my hair anymore, my hair is pretty manageable and I rarely have 'issues'. If you enjoy the smell of Sunsilk, but have no major issues, then this is perfect for you! My hair feels clean and smooth, with a great shine! Sunsilk is going to be a classic, I can just feel it!